Any updates on the Off Road App

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Spent 2.5 hrs in the JL today. Two separate trips. Not a hint of an update. Kind of ridiculous. When my offroad pages went away, it was literally sitting in the garage not even running.

It is my understanding that the updates started in Michigan and have been working its way to the west. Being that you're in CA, I would assume you'll be getting yours any day now.

JAGS

It is my understanding that the updates started in Michigan and have been working its way to the west. Being that you're in CA, I would assume you'll be getting yours any day now.

What if I drive east, will it happen sooner. Lol.

Interesting it’s by geo. Thanks for the heads up. [emoji106]

Firejeep

I’m not sure they have this update figured out 100%. I’m in Nevada and I got the update 5 days ago. It was off and on for 3 days and for the last 2 it has disappeared.

Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
LOL! It's the ultimate Easter egg. Once you find it, it disappears all on its own... just so you can get excited all over again! :cheesy:

JAGS

Went out to the garage to check, and my Jeep was gone. Then I clicked my key fob, and the Jeep was back. This is really taking things to a copperfield level. Lol.

Shadowfire

Had the update a week now drove every day probably 4 key cycles each day same now as previously reported. I’m sure this will generate another update no sign of it settling down. It acts as if it’s looking to see if I have permission to have the 4 affected apps.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app