Any updates on the Off Road App

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
It's being rolled out over air now. Several local friends in Michigan received yesterday. Will branch out from there

Sent via....

Thanks for letting us know. What was the reason for taking it off in the first place. Liability? I just imagine some goofball staring the inclinometer on his infotainment screen and then driving off a cliff road.

13_gecko_rubi

Thanks for letting us know. What was the reason for taking it off in the first place. Liability? I just imagine some goofball staring the inclinometer on his infotainment screen and then driving off a cliff road.
Glitches. It would lock up under rare cases so had to fix. The liability discussion way back when was fun.

Sent via....

BillArnett

It's being rolled out over air now. Several local friends in Michigan received yesterday. Will branch out from there

Sent via....

Any idea when the branches will reach the coasts?

Are there any other changes in the new release? Is there any documentation for what's changed?

13_gecko_rubi

Any idea when the branches will reach the coasts?

Are there any other changes in the new release? Is there any documentation for what's changed?
Within a couple weeks tops. They start in Michigan in case anything goes bad engineers can go see vehicles. Give it several days then quickly branch out.

There are no public release notes that I am aware of.

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Within a couple weeks tops. They start in Michigan in case anything goes bad engineers can go see vehicles. Give it several days then quickly branch out.

There are no public release notes that I am aware of.

Sent via....

THAT IS AWESOME!! Thank you for the heads up :thumb:

LauraRose

I have an appointment at the end of the month at my dealer to replace a speaker that is blown. They mentioned that there is a "recall" on the JLs that they'd "fix with a software update." However, they couldn't tell me exactly what this update addressed. I haven't been notified by Jeep about any recalls or updates. Has anyone else been notified? Thanks

Laura Rose from PA

BillArnett

I have an appointment at the end of the month at my dealer to replace a speaker that is blown. They mentioned that there is a "recall" on the JLs that they'd "fix with a software update." However, they couldn't tell me exactly what this update addressed. I haven't been notified by Jeep about any recalls or updates. Has anyone else been notified? Thanks

Laura Rose from PA

Yes, there was a bug in the cruise control. The fix was released several weeks ago.

LauraRose

Son of a bitch just disappeared!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 that's 27 minutes I'll never get back...UNBELIEVABLE!20180917_172953.jpeg20180917_173000.jpeg

Laura Rose from PA

LauraRose

I'm going to turn off my Jeep, go inside my house, click my heels 3 times, come back out to the garage, restart my Jeep to see if it's there again... NOT

Laura Rose from PA