Any updates on the Off Road App

LauraRose

@LauraRose... have you tried disconnecting all of your paired devices? That is how I was able to get my ORPs to return.

Actually I gave it a few hours and started my Jeep - it still wasn't back. Then I pulled outside and waited about 10 minutes...now it's back. I will still take your advice and disconnect all of my paired devices - it can't hurt. hope it stays. Thanks for your input!

13_gecko_rubi

If it shows up and disappears don't do anything. Don't unpair, don't click your heels (lol). Just wait. It takes a few key cycles to come back. Kinda like updating your compuer, need to reboot several times to get everything kosher.

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If it shows up and disappears don't do anything. Don't unpair, don't click your heels (lol). Just wait. It takes a few key cycles to come back. Kinda like updating your compuer, need to reboot several times to get everything kosher.

Sent via....

Good to know!! Mine has been coming and going and giving me some screwing looking screens in between but when it is there, it's awesome! Thank you so much for pushing this through :thumb:

Shadowfire

Same here, I moved it to page one used it all the way to get lunch no problem. Shut off the Jeep went inside got some Togo and poof gone. Headed on to work about 3 miles and bam back on page one. Got done with work started Jeep still on page 1 ran app to gas station shut off pumped fuel poof gone again. Head back home maybe 3 miles into trip bam back but on page 2 again. Gonna rinse and repeat today see what happens. Love the app I like the gauge views..wish you could rearrange or add remove but for now I will be happy with stable.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

GrayBeard

Heard that once you down load it, it can take several cycles of the ignition off-on for it to fully establish the down load set up. Mine bounced around most of the afternoon, but after several errand, it now works fine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

YAHAHA

Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you run the update?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
A message will pop up on your radio display asking if you want to install updates. If you choose yes, it will direct you to put the Jeep in park and turn off the ignition. Mine said it would take 20 minutes. We were parked so I just selected to update and left the Jeep in park with the ignition off.

We returned back before the update was done so we drove around while it finished installing. It did some goofy stuff like others mentioned for about 10 minutes but then it was good.

Sent from my XT1575 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

Spent 2.5 hrs in the JL today. Two separate trips. Not a hint of an update. Kind of ridiculous. When my offroad pages went away, it was literally sitting in the garage not even running.

LauraRose

Spent 2.5 hrs in the JL today. Two separate trips. Not a hint of an update. Kind of ridiculous. When my offroad pages went away, it was literally sitting in the garage not even running.
That is ridiculous! What is going on???

Laura Rose from PA