WRITE-UP : TAZER JL Programmer for JL WRANGLER / INSTALLATION & HOW TO USE

Four Flusher

I was out today, air down to 20LB, which is where I had the computer set at, but the numbers were in red. I think that was mentioned that in another thread.

When I'm running with the TAzer live, it sets the start/stop off, awesome and the traction control off. I noticed that when wheeling it would turn the traction control on. I'm trying to understand what's going on?

thanks

WiscoHR

So I just hooked up my Tazer adjusted for the 37s and changed the TPMS to 26. But now when I go to the vehicle info screen in the cluster the TPMS screen that shows the pressures is gone. Anyone ran into this or know how to get it back?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I just hooked up my Tazer adjusted for the 37s and changed the TPMS to 26. But now when I go to the vehicle info screen in the cluster the TPMS screen that shows the pressures is gone. Anyone ran into this or know how to get it back?

The first time I did this, it happened to me as well. Run the programmer again and verify that you didn't accidentally set the TPMS to off. If it's all good, reset to default and do it again.

avnmech

I love my Tazer JL, the two main functions I use it for was the speed recalibration, and the Light Show while responding to EMS calls. I have 285 size tires, I selected the 32.9?? Size and my speed was off a bit when compared to a GPS speedo app I down loaded for my phone, I adjusted to 32.6?? And it's dead on now. Unfortunately concerning the Light Show, the Tazer JL I'm sure is set up for LED lighting and I'm it sure works amazing for that application, but unfortunately just doesn't flash the standard non-led lighting bright enough, but at night it works well enough to be seen, and augments my EMS lights well. Anyhow I am very happy with the product, I like the idle increase you can do while winching, and the rock hold feature that locks all 4 brakes seems like a awesome addition, but it's kinda hard to remember how to activate it, but that will come in time, and with use. I am also itching to use the line lock feature. Overall it's a great programmer, and the customer service the Z Automotive provides is fast, responsive and overall amazing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love my Tazer JL, the two main functions I use it for was the speed recalibration, and the Light Show while responding to EMS calls. I have 285 size tires, I selected the 32.9?? Size and my speed was off a bit when compared to a GPS speedo app I down loaded for my phone, I adjusted to 32.6?? And it's dead on now. Unfortunately concerning the Light Show, the Tazer JL I'm sure is set up for LED lighting and I'm it sure works amazing for that application, but unfortunately just doesn't flash the standard non-led lighting bright enough, but at night it works well enough to be seen, and augments my EMS lights well. Anyhow I am very happy with the product, I like the idle increase you can do while winching, and the rock hold feature that locks all 4 brakes seems like a awesome addition, but it's kinda hard to remember how to activate it, but that will come in time, and with use. I am also itching to use the line lock feature. Overall it's a great programmer, and the customer service the Z Automotive provides is fast, responsive and overall amazing.

Nice review, thanks for posting this up :thumb: