Metalcloak lift - Game Changer??

Eazy

Just to update all of you, the first batch of stingers have been made. I should note that these are not only made in the USA and here in Carson City, NV, they also are made by veterans. For those of you who'll want powder coating, I just got a quote today and it will cost an additional $15. I will try to get photos posted up tomorrow and will try to get these added to our store as soon as possible.
Wait we have a store?!

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I don’t mean to be contrary but doesn’t that mean that it’s not really going to do much good? In order to do some damage without the stinger it would require an even worse obstacle since the stinger is a couple of inches lower than the tire.

Or is it just that you really need to go back to Moab to test it? :yup:

Do you say shit just to say shit or are you really that dumb?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Received mine in the mail today. Packaged very well. Honestly, I was really shocked at how heavy it is. :eek: I'm pretty sure I would rip off my whole tow package before I could damage the Stinger. Thanks! :thumb:

Deezus

IMO the sux pack shocks, I mean six pack shocks are not my style for sure...my friends have their arms and drop brackets and springs and seem to like them. In today's world the competition is so stiff with aftermarket parts I don't think you will have an issue with there stuff breaking. For me I can't stand there color...
Who wants gold all over there Jeep not me...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Truax

Hi, are these still for sale? I'm heading to Moab the end of the month and I don't want to rip my tire off my tailgate. Thanks

WiscoHR

IMG_1186.JPGIMG_1188.JPG
Just got my hitch stinger painted and installed. And it works for one other purpose for me. With the Mopar reinforcement and relocation and Machetes with Cooper 37x13.50, even with extended tailgate bumpstops I still had a little vibration with the spare. With this set up the stinger actually touches the bottom of the tire at its furthest in position. So now the vibration is completely gone. Thanks again Eddie for the great product!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got my hitch stinger painted and installed. And it works for one other purpose for me. With the Mopar reinforcement and relocation and Machetes with Cooper 37x13.50, even with extended tailgate bumpstops I still had a little vibration with the spare. With this set up the stinger actually touches the bottom of the tire at its furthest in position. So now the vibration is completely gone. Thanks again Eddie for the great product!!

AWESOME!! So glad to hear the stinger worked out for you and in more ways than one :thumb: