Mother's Day Trip

jljordan

When the kids and I asked my wife what she wanted for mother's day, she said she wanted to take the jeep out. It turned out to be a beautiful day here in Oregon, so we pulled everything off the Jeep and headed out to do some exploring. It made her so happy and put a big smile on all of us. Here are a couple photos from the trip.

IMG_8914.jpg
IMG_8929.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great time. The reflection of the foliage in the first picture almost makes it look like it's Rescue Green.

jljordan

Awesome. Thread hijack, what size are those tires, 35s or 37s?

Those are actually just 33's. Since its a sport we wanted to get a lift before we move up to 35s.

Looks like a great time. The reflection of the foliage in the first picture almost makes it look like it's Rescue Green.

I've noticed on several pictures that this paint color really pics up the environment around it. I'm planning on ordering a Rubicon in green when the diesel becomes available. My wife beat me to the silver.

How cool is that! Looks like you had a great time :thumb:

Thanks! Your videos have really inspired us. Every holiday and vacation for the next three years is already planned with a jeep!