Lift for JLU Sport S

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Eddie. I will be waiting to lift my JL. I would like to see what the market comes out with for it and hear what the opinions are on them. Besides, I need to finish the wife's JK first. Other than EVO, is there another brands you would recommend for JKs?

Thank you for the help.

I suppose it depends on what kind of budget you have to work with and how complete of a kit you're wanting to install.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would prefer to stay under 4k and as complete as possible.

Okay, that's quite a bit. Over the last 11 years, I've personally installed and tested a lot of different JK lifts and I hope you know that I only recommend EVO because I truly feel it's the best you can buy. But, if you've got a thing against EVO, I could probably come up with something that I think is a decent 2nd.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, right off the top of my head and well under budget, I could recommend Rancho. They're made in the USA and have really comfortable springs. Currie is another make I would recommend for everything other than their coils.

happygil78

Okay, that's quite a bit. Over the last 11 years, I've personally installed and tested a lot of different JK lifts and I hope you know that I only recommend EVO because I truly feel it's the best you can buy. But, if you've got a thing against EVO, I could probably come up with something that I think is a decent 2nd.
Thank you for your advice. Sorry if I was being a pain. I just want to make sure I get a good kit for the wife's JK.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app