Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nate From Artec has been trying to respond to this review. But he get banned? Y?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Thank you Eddie. You’ve been more than fair. I’ve also deleted personal posts on FB and issued the apology there. I’m glad you be willing to hear me out if necessary.
    People talking trash about me on the internet is par for the course and honestly, I couldn't care less that you were too. As I think I've made it abundantly clear, the only thing I care about is what happens here. But, I suppose I should say, thank you.

I hope you have a great rest of your weekend.
    Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Thank you Eddie. You’ve been more than fair. I’ve also deleted personal posts on FB and issued the apology there. I’m glad you be willing to hear me out if necessary.
    Probably should have left this childish part out. But to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

As anyone who knows me well knows, I don't Facebook. Yeah, we maintain a page for JLWRANGLER but aside from posting up pics of things we're doing here, I never check it. Not trying to stir the pot anymore than it needs to be being that all is good now but going through my junk emails, I did come across this one. Apparently, the FB post in question.

nate.jpg

Needless to say, I wanted to add it here so that there's a record of it. In spite of what the haters out there will try to suggest, I DO NOT BAN people unless it's absolutely necessary. I DO NOT delete posts unless absolutely necessary and I DO NOT prevent people from speaking in spite of them breaking my rules but I DO ask that they be respectful of them. Clearly, if Nate were "banned" as he had suggested, he would not have been able to post up his apology here.

Fresh Catch
    Again Thank you Eddie. Yes that was the post I was referring to along with another. Since I had tagged you in it, I wanted you to know that I had deleted it as a show of good faith that my apology was not just here but sincere and complete across the board. I was having trouble logging in on the forum and instead of contacting Eddie directly as I should have, I just assumed I was banned and that was not right of me to assume and drag others into this.

Sorry OverlanderJL, I am unsure which part you thought was childish. All I meant was as I just stated in the previous paragraph. I had used FB as a place to vent but once I realized I wasn't actually banned, I felt horrible and deleted them.

I would like to consider this issue closed on both the part of the customer and the forum.
    Last edited by Nate; 05-14-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12