VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I had planned on leaving Moab ahead of the big crush that always comes in toward the end of EJS but then, we decided to stick around for another day and so that we could join EVO on their run across the Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim trails. Or, what most people refer to as, Triple Threat! Of course, what really made this run so much fun was the fact that we'd be running it with 2 other Jeep JL Wranglers and with completely different stages of build. The EVO JL Wrangler with its high clearance long arms, coil overs and 37’s would certainly be the most modified in our group and our JL running a budget boost and 37’s would put us somewhere in the middle. However, it’d be our good friends Scott and Jenna’s brand new 2.0L Turbo that we were most excited to see and especially being that it was still bone stock. We hope you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That stock JL is driving like a pro! I’m not going to lie I like to see the ladies getting behind the wheel. [emoji126][emoji1320]

Awesome video! Looked like another perfect day on the trail!

So glad you liked the video and yes, the ladies were killin it :thumb:

Onlyone

As always. Amazing! Wow the last time we ran the triple threat it was dark on our way out. We were a bit rattled. Lol. Long and exhausting but awesome. :thumb:

Rellik

Moab is on the bucket list..after watching your videos it just made it to the top of the list. Thank you

BillArnett

IT’s always fun to watch a new WayALife vid :) I’m still trying to learn how to do those tracking shots. It looks like you have the camera on a dolly it’s so smooth!

YAHAHA

Another great video.

Watching that stock JLUR reinforces my desire to keep ours stock even though I'm dying to put on 35s & 2" lift!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
As usual, great video. Funny... I didn't realize there were four parts. Because I assumed two parts, I was pleasantly surprised when part three popped up and then very happy when four arrived today. Love, love, love watching your videos, especially now with the JL. Although the Hurricane 2.0 was nice to see, I really enjoyed watching Cindy drive Jet Li toward the very end. I swear it sounded like there was an old school four barrel under the hood.

frenchjk

Those sliders are really getting a beating on stock JLU......but what a capable Jeep. I'd love to have a return on the 2.0 performance as we are getting it here!!!

MacBigButt

Awesome video. Great for a lazy morning and watching before heading out to test out the EVO lift and King shock install I finished yesterday.

13_gecko_rubi

The turbo 2.0 seems to be a good 2nd choice. if it is like most other boosted engines it most likely requires 91 octane. For me the 3.6 with the 8 speed transmission was the right choice for us
91+ is recommended for max performance but not required. Miracle.of direct injection is ability to control knock. The 3.6 and 8 speed is a great combo too

Sent via....

JTCO

Meme King
Another great video. Loved seeing Scott's stock JL kicking ass out there, too. And loved the footage and feedback at the end in regards to the 2.0 power train, definitely going with that when we purchase.