Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

Cindy and I had planned on leaving Moab ahead of the big crush that always comes in toward the end of EJS but then, we decided to stick around for another day and so that we could join EVO on their run across the Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim trails. Or, what most people refer to as, Triple Threat! Of course, what really made this run so much fun was the fact that we'd be running it with 2 other Jeep JL Wranglers and with completely different stages of build. The EVO JL Wrangler with its high clearance long arms, coil overs and 37ís would certainly be the most modified in our group and our JL running a budget boost and 37ís would put us somewhere in the middle. However, itíd be our good friends Scott and Jennaís brand new 2.0L Turbo that we were most excited to see and especially being that it was still bone stock. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

That stock JL is driving like a pro! Iím not going to lie I like to see the ladies getting behind the wheel.

Awesome video! Looked like another perfect day on the trail!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JL View Post
    That stock JL is driving like a pro! Iím not going to lie I like to see the ladies getting behind the wheel.

Awesome video! Looked like another perfect day on the trail!
    So glad you liked the video and yes, the ladies were killin it

As always. Amazing! Wow the last time we ran the triple threat it was dark on our way out. We were a bit rattled. Lol. Long and exhausting but awesome.
    2018 JLUR SOLD
    2018 Ram Power Wagon on 37ís
    2019 Bikini JLR Turbo 2 Door on 37ís Mopar lift

Great vids, im intrested to know how well the 2.0 did compared to your 3.8. Looking forward to more videos, thanks for all the great content.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block
    Moab is on the bucket list..after watching your videos it just made it to the top of the list. Thank you

Knows a Thing or Two BillArnett's Avatar
    ITís always fun to watch a new WayALife vid :-) Iím still trying to learn how to do those tracking shots. It looks like you have the camera on a dolly itís so smooth!
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S

Very nice. I love the EVO red, white, and blue JL. The stock Jeep did great.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.! and Army ........... ummm, we don't have a slogan anymore.

18 JLUR - white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (gone), stock 85 CJ7 - red - in storage.
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now-of course it is white too).

My build thread https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...kopelli-begins

Amazing video ! Love it , makes me want to spend some money

Been Around the Block
    Another great video.

Watching that stock JLUR reinforces my desire to keep ours stock even though I'm dying to put on 35s & 2" lift!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast