Evo stage 1 or stage

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Which tires are you running?? Were they rubbing at full turn or when you were offroad?? I'm still new at this

What you're looking at is in the rear. The link ends will make contact when flexing. If you run aftermarket longer shocks as opposed to shock extensions, you can run the links on the inside of the sway bar and that will help but it's not something I'd do for a permanent solution. Wheels spacers or new aftermarket wheels with less backspacing is what you really need.

Rubiman_JL

What you're looking at is in the rear. The link ends will make contact when flexing. If you run aftermarket longer shocks as opposed to shock extensions, you can run the links on the inside of the sway bar and that will help but it's not something I'd do for a permanent solution. Wheels spacers or new aftermarket wheels with less backspacing is what you really need.

Hmmm... this picture was taken when it was flat on the ground? Installed incorrectly OR just not enough backspacking.

Chrismendoza

Got it, looks like I'll start looking for spacers or new wheels. Thanks for the info

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They are actually not in stock not why they are showing in stock.

Really? I just had someone thank me by PM saying that they ordered a set. Perhaps they "were" in stock.

Hmmm... this picture was taken when it was flat on the ground? Installed incorrectly OR just not enough backspacking.

From what I can see, they are installed correctly but you have TOO MUCH back spacing. You need wheels with LESS back spacing or run wheel spacers.

Wale79