Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Auto STOP-START Stopped on its Own

I just had this happen to me and also the check engine light as well. It's happened 2 times, I'm in Sacramento and it is over 100 here so maybe it's temperature related?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

The Auto Stop-Start did the same thing on my Gladiator today then went away and has worked fine since. I also have noticed a slight squill while starting up using the Auto Stop-Start.IMG_1039.jpg

Been Around the Block
    My JL is at the dealership for this.

Of course there are no codes and their solution is to leave it with them until it happens again

I'm picking it up tomorrow, fuck that leaving it with them for some undetermined amount of time while someone else drives it around to see if it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would run a compressor, a LOT and with the engine off
    Hahaha.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Fresh Catch
    It did it to me as well. Light would come on when I hit 35 mph. I disconnected all battery power and this fixed the problem for now.

Fresh Catch
    Please see my posts re the vacuum system at https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...s-Seeking-Help

Have the dealer check pursuant to Star TSB S1805000006. Hopefully that helps you.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by JL johnny View Post
    Recently my start/stop quit working with the message that says "Start/Stop unavailable Service Start/Stop" and my backup camera and back up lights stop working when this happens. I unmarried my Tazer and it still continues with the same symptoms. Any body run across this?
    Mine did this.. New 19 JL, 216 miles on it. 2nd day the start/stop quit working, next morning the dreaded "no start". Had to have it towed to the dealer. Evidently a relay went bad and needs to be replaced. Hope this is not a sign of things to come as my 15 JKU was well sorted and never had any problems. But I do really like the new JL so fingers crossed, keep reading the forums and stay ahead of the curve..

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678