Colorado Wave

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Although I've been a relatively quiet member of Wayalife.com for a couple of years, I never did provide a proper intro and don't really have a good excuse as to why not. The Wayalife community has provided a ton of info and countless hours of entertainment. As such, I figured that an introduction was long overdue.

Bought a new 2014 JKUR while living in Florida and intended to move out west posthaste. Unfortunately, life got in the way and we were stuck there for another year. I've been a lot of places, but I've never seen as many Jeeps as I had seen in Florida... amazing and dumbfounding at the same time. Finally moved out west in 2015, and landed in Colorado Springs. It's been great exploring the trails of Colorado and adjacent states. Still have the JK, but trading it in for a JLUR ordered yesterday.

Anyway, thanks for having me and looking forward to sharing the growing pains of the new platform.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys. Going from Amp'd to Mojito! (honestly, the apostrophe and the exclamation point are part of the color names. Lol). Never ordered a color without seeing it in person, but the 2017 LA AUTO SHOW pics look pretty awesome. Placed order yesterday and received VIN today.

JTCO

Meme King
Welcome. Also from Colorado and looking at Mojito. Did they give you any rough idea on timeframe of when it will be done?

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Welcome. Also from Colorado and looking at Mojito. Did they give you any rough idea on timeframe of when it will be done?

No idea how long. It was open for order 7 days in April and then they shut it down. Since then, it doesn't appear anybody's orders have moved a single bit. Mojito just opened again for order this past Monday. I did receive a VIN within 24 hours of ordering earlier this week, so at least that's a bright spot. Some that ordered in April are complaining that they still do not have a VIN so there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to build status.