Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New! JL axle-back exhaust system!

  1. #1

    Wink New! JL axle-back exhaust system!

    Our new axle-back system for the Jeep Wrangler JL using our dual exit stainless steel Super Turbo muffler provides a fantastic sound and looks great utilizing our dual stainless steel tips. Backed by our amazing warranty, and our 90 day Sound and Performance Guarantee, we know you will enjoy this axle-back system. Check with your favorite retailer on pricing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Been Around the Block Jeepers Creeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    284
    I love seeing your systems coming out....Any word on when you might work the offroad high clearance system for the JL?

    Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #3

    Smile

    We are working on some other options for the JL as we speak.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers Creeper View Post
    I love seeing your systems coming out....Any word on when you might work the offroad high clearance system for the JL?

    Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    We are working on some other options for the JL as we speak.
    Hurry and build a competition system that dumps before the axle. I love that setup on my JK and it's a while until I order my JL


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Been Around the Block scoobycarolanNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    Our new axle-back system for the Jeep Wrangler JL using our dual exit stainless steel Super Turbo muffler provides a fantastic sound and looks great utilizing our dual stainless steel tips. Backed by our amazing warranty, and our 90 day Sound and Performance Guarantee, we know you will enjoy this axle-back system. Check with your favorite retailer on pricing.
    Any updates on a high clearance system? I flattened my tail pipe last week lol.

  6. #6
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobycarolanNC View Post
    Any updates on a high clearance system? I flattened my tail pipe last week lol.
    Really? I broke my exhaust hanger before I could flatten out my tailpipe

  7. #7
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Really? I broke my exhaust hanger before I could flatten out my tailpipe
    Someone needs driving lessons lol

    Sent via....

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    We are working on some other options for the JL as we speak.
    I just want a flat replacement muffler that mounts in the stock location.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •