Plans?

AllJumpStyle

Synergy Representative
Supporter
Sorry for the late reply on this! We have already completed our upgraded steering components which are currently in production and already available for pre-order.
JL HD Tie Rod - Eta mid October
JL HD Drag Link - Eta mid September

Wheel Spacers are already shipping!
JL Wheel Spacers

We are currently working on finishing up our suspension system offerings. We will be offering several 2" systems at multiple price points to meet your budget and performance goals. 3" and 4" systems will be along shortly after. Doing things right takes time, and although we are not first to market with the JL, we are confident we will exceed expectations when everything is ready. I'll post up more info when we are closer to launch on these systems. We are very excited for this new platform and some of the "out of the box" thinking we have been doing has translated into great results on the trail.

Something new that we have never done before is to offer tuned shocks to match our JL coil springs. Shocks are the largest determining factor in ride quality so we felt it was necessary to put the time into making them perfect. With years of shock tuning under our belts from racing mountain bikes, motorcycles, desert racing, and rock crawling, it only made sense to bring this experience to the JL platform to produce the BEST riding shocks money can buy. More to come soon!

251A8120.jpg

aai

Sorry for the late reply on this! We have already completed our upgraded steering components which are currently in production and already available for pre-order.
JL HD Tie Rod - Eta mid October
JL HD Drag Link - Eta mid September

Wheel Spacers are already shipping!
JL Wheel Spacers

We are currently working on finishing up our suspension system offerings. We will be offering several 2" systems at multiple price points to meet your budget and performance goals. 3" and 4" systems will be along shortly after. Doing things right takes time, and although we are not first to market with the JL, we are confident we will exceed expectations when everything is ready. I'll post up more info when we are closer to launch on these systems. We are very excited for this new platform and some of the "out of the box" thinking we have been doing has translated into great results on the trail.

Something new that we have never done before is to offer tuned shocks to match our JL coil springs. Shocks are the largest determining factor in ride quality so we felt it was necessary to put the time into making them perfect. With years of shock tuning under our belts from racing mountain bikes, motorcycles, desert racing, and rock crawling, it only made sense to bring this experience to the JL platform to produce the BEST riding shocks money can buy. More to come soon!

View attachment 4447
any progress on your suspension kits? Really interested in the 2" system. Thanks

AllJumpStyle

Synergy Representative
Supporter
Yes! The 2" Kits are finished. At this point we are just waiting on the remaining components to come in. They will be up on our website and available for pre-sale by next week.

aai

thanks! I have a question, are your springs the linear style or progressive? Im hoping to end up with your 2" base kit and utilize the Falcon shocks I already have. From what I have read the Falcon shocks works well for linear springs.

AllJumpStyle

Synergy Representative
Supporter
Our coil springs are multi-rate coil springs but due to the contraints designing for the JL platform, the rates are not drastically different. The main benefit of multi-rate springs is to allow a longer spring free length, but with the JL's light spring rates, this wasn't as difficult to do as it was on the JK. A linear spring rate is actually preferred when tuning a shock to the springs. A linear spring will be more predictable than a multi-rate one, but like I said, linear springs may not be able to get the free length required in a Jeep application.