Tazer JL or Jeep Flashcal for JL Wrangler?

NFRs2000NYC

While I know some of the programmers that Z Automotive makes do allow for changes to be made to the transmission, the Tazer JL does not or at least, not at this time.

And that's another positive, if they do release that functionality, you can flash it and get that feature without having to shell out more money. :thumb:

BillArnett

...As you know, I’m not done here. Not even close. Just got started...

My since I got my 37s and lift my parking sensors scream at me every time I put it in Reverse. I guess it’s thinking that the big spare is an obstruction that I’m about to hit. Uconnect lets me set the volume of that warning to HI, Med or LO but not OFF. Any chance Tazer could do that??

Of course it can!

New update 11.0.2 is going live tomorrow. I added the ability to turn on, and keep on, the backup camera and cargo cam inputs at any speed. Watch that trailer for the whole trip if you want. Or a front cam like I added to mine. I’ll be offering the cargo cam input cable and even a front/trail cam in the coming weeks.

Also added the ability to turn off the halo’s as some asked...
And a setting for front turns as LEDs for those that switched.

As you know, I’m not done here. Not even close. Just got started...

I just downloaded the latest firmware. As soon as you offer the camera and cable, I'm in! I'm guessing somebody has found a good route through the firewall for the cable?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just downloaded the latest firmware. As soon as you offer the camera and cable, I'm in! I'm guessing somebody has found a good route through the firewall for the cable?

Assuming you have an automatic, you can go through the rubber plug just to the left of the brake pedal. This would have been for the clutch.