Help me I cant stop!

Rellik

Finaly got around to clay barring and waxing the JL. The metallic Paint really shines in the sun light.

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Rellik

Rubicon Trail 2018

Ran into someone we all know on trail. I had 6 in my group. The JLUR owned by my friend did an amazing job.

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
Last edited:

mer43

Joe,
thanks again for letting me tag along with the SD Jeep club. That was one amazing bucket list item right there.

It's going to hard to top that one.

SD Jeep club sticker low qual.jpg

Rellik

Kim and I decided it was time to remove the Evo budget boost and replace it with a Rock Krawler 3.5" spring lift, Rock krawler adjustable track bars, Rock Krawler sway bar links and extended brake lines. The jeep has some tuck and droop and drives like a dream.

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Your right, you can't stop and you need help. LOL! Looking forward to a couple of pics out in the sun with the new lift. How much of a difference in actual lift height?

Rellik

Your right, you can't stop and you need help. LOL! Looking forward to a couple of pics out in the sun with the new lift. How much of a difference in actual lift height?
Ill take some measurements tomorrow and post them up here so we can compare to the budget boost measurements. I would say at least an inch maybe more

Rellik

Evo Budget boost measurement from ground to bottom of fender
front-41.5"
rear-39"

Rock Krawler 3.5" spring lift
front-44"
rear-43.75"

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
Last edited:

Rellik

Flex test of Rockys Rock Krawler suspension

I think Im happy with it

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
Last edited:

Rellik

Kim's
JL is getting a Rebel Recon Coil Over Kit. The brackets and the rock slide engineering lower armor will all be this Satin red. The King 2.5s will be black and the red rings on the rims will be sent out for matching satin red powder coat. Merry Christmas Kimberly Caldwell you are going to have a Bling jeep of your own.

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
Last edited:

Rellik

and it begins. Going to be busy in the garage for A day or two

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
Last edited: