Help me I cant stop!

JeepJL

Im going to give it a week and go from there

Just a question? It will definitely settle a bit but only after you really work the springs (like on a trail compressing them a lot). It’s not going to settle a lot just driving around. The Rebel kit goes right at 3.25 to 3.5” of lift at the lowest, why do you have the timing rings turned down to what looks like about 3/4-1”? Looks like you are around 4-4.5” of lift. I’ve always noticed about .5-1” of height drop after really working the springs in a new coilover setup. If you don’t like how high it’s sitting bottom out those timing rings. I’m digging the satin color. Looking good [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rellik

Just a question? It will definitely settle a bit but only after you really work the springs (like on a trail compressing them a lot). It’s not going to settle a lot just driving around. The Rebel kit goes right at 3.25 to 3.5” of lift at the lowest, why do you have the timing rings turned down to what looks like about 3/4-1”? Looks like you are around 4-4.5” of lift. I’ve always noticed about .5-1” of height drop after really working the springs in a new coilover setup. If you don’t like how high it’s sitting bottom out those timing rings. I’m digging the satin color. Looking good [emoji1360][emoji1360]

so the timing rings are set to what Rebel recommended. Im going to get it on a good flexy trail and see how things look but it wont be until next week. The satin red color was copied from a jeep called Rock Candy that Rebel just built. Kim fell in love with the color and had to have it. Happy wife happy life.

JeepJL

so the timing rings are set to what Rebel recommended. Im going to get it on a good flexy trail and see how things look but it wont be until next week. The satin red color was copied from a jeep called Rock Candy that Rebel just built. Kim fell in love with the color and had to have it. Happy wife happy life.

I totally recognized the color [emoji4]. Great choice. Yeah, go flex that bad boy out then drop those rings. They are only a suggestion to start from. You’ll be able to drop it down quite a bit. I’m running exactly 3.5” of lift from factory and It’s fitting the 37-38” tires nicely in my opinion. Have fun playing on the trail and I’m digging the setup. The awesome thing about coilovers is the adjustability is almost limitless! [emoji1360]

Rellik

I totally recognized the color [emoji4]. Great choice. Yeah, go flex that bad boy out then drop those rings. They are only a suggestion to start from. You’ll be able to drop it down quite a bit. I’m running exactly 3.5” of lift from factory and It’s fitting the 37-38” tires nicely in my opinion. Have fun playing on the trail and I’m digging the setup. The awesome thing about coilovers is the adjustability is almost limitless! [emoji1360]

would love to see some pictures of your rig. Please post some up

Rellik

got the lower armor installed and it went pretty well. The nut serts and tool worked perfect. Drilling 25/64" holes in a brand new Jeep was a bit nerve racking but I think it turned out great

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
got the lower armor installed and it went pretty well. The nut serts and tool worked perfect. Drilling 25/64" holes in a brand new Jeep was a bit nerve racking but I think it turned out great

Looks great. I think I saw you featured on TR, no?

Rellik

Brad (trailrecon) is a good friend of mine. I have known him for years before his youtube channel took off. He is very humble and knows where his roots are. My Jl has been featured on 4 lowrocks and my Jk has been on Brads channel a lot.

Rellik

Rocky sporting his Metal Cloak Overland fenders.

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: