Help me I cant stop!

Rellik

and look what showed up today...The last 5 XD137 rims available in the USA.

Attachments

• IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 403

SSBattalion

Looks good. What tailgate relocate bracket is that? Is there a rating on it for up to a certain weight? I notice you didn't do the hinge reinforcement, how is the tailgate holding up? Do you believe that relocate bracket is safe for a heavy 37" tire and heavy KMC beadlock wheel?

Rellik

Looks good. What tailgate relocate bracket is that? Is there a rating on it for up to a certain weight? I notice you didn't do the hinge reinforcement, how is the tailgate holding up? Do you believe that relocate bracket is safe for a heavy 37" tire and heavy KMC beadlock wheel?

You know ill need to check my records and get back to you on the manufacture. The Tailgate is holding up well. I think Eddie stated the tailgate was designed to hold a 35" tire plus 85 pounds. The only issue i had after throwing the 37s on was the tailgate was rattling as the rubber stripping was not thick enough to prevent the bottom of the tailgate hitting the body with each bump. My answer to this was to slice a peace of 3/8" fuel line about 4" long and install it on the bottom of the tailgate. This took care of all of the rattle.

Rellik

JK trail doors fit a JL

with a slight modification to the latch location on the rear doors. you bet they do!

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Rellik

The local 4 wheel parts was having a CPO car wash and crush so decided to run up the flex ramp. Ill admit the flex is not astonishing but for a stock JL with a budget boost and 37 1350 17s I am happy.

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: