Help me I cant stop!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
its not our daily driver so not that big of a deal but yes it has some bump steer

WTF??? Honestly, I'm not trying to offend you here (seriously - no sarcasm here at all) but that really is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.

Rellik

Any plans on a raised track bar?
yes sir... raised track bar bracket will be here on the 7th. There is some bump steer but as stated not our daily so we are patiently waiting for the bracket to arrive and BTW with 5.5" of lift on this JL we had bump steer before doing the flip. I had some extra time and decided to move forward with the drag link flip

Rellik

WTF??? Honestly, I'm not trying to offend you here (seriously - no sarcasm here at all) but that really is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.
really Eddie because having a jeep sit in my driveway waiting on parts is stupid. Do you ever think before you post?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
really Eddie because having a jeep sit in my driveway waiting on parts is stupid. Do you ever think before you post?

really Rellik? Because you just got done saying and I quote, "its not our daily driver so not that big of a deal but yes it has some bump steer". As in, you're actually DRIVING your Jeep like this and it's "not that big of a deal". Do you ever think before you post?

Rellik

really Rellik? Because you just got done saying and I quote, "its not our daily driver so not that big of a deal but yes it has some bump steer". As in, you're actually DRIVING your Jeep like this. Do you ever think before you post?
oh s I said we were driving this jeep? I said "its not our daily driver" and "waiting on the raised track bar bracket to arrive" and " I had some extra time so decided to move forward with the drag link flip" you assumed we are driving the jeep but its sitting in the driveway.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
oh s I said we were driving this jeep? I said "its not our daily driver" and "waiting on the raised track bar bracket to arrive" and " I had some extra time so decided to move forward with the drag link flip" you assumed we are driving the jeep but its sitting in the driveway.

Ummm, I assumed nothing. You said, and I quote, "...but yes it has some bump steer". Maybe if you said something like, "I have no doubts that it has bump steer but I'm not driving it...", I wouldn't have even chimed in. :rolleyes2:

Rellik

Ummm, I assumed nothing. You said, and I quote, "...but yes it has some bump steer". Maybe if you said something like, "I have no doubts that it has bump steer but I'm not driving it...", I wouldn't have even chimed in. :rolleyes2:
I took it around the block to ensure nothing was binding. yes it had bump steer as i stated and now its parked in the driveway. I cant help what you think or in fact you assume. I did not say we were driving this jeep......so you did in fact take what I posted and made your own assumption.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I took it around the block to ensure nothing was binding. yes it had bump steer as i stated and now its parked in the driveway. I cant help what you think or in fact you assume. I did not say we were driving this jeep......so you did in fact take what I posted and made your own assumption.

You’re a fucking retard. The fact that you take other people wheeling and work on their Jeeps is disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Whatever dude. I can only go off of what YOU posted. Call it whatever you want but clearly, other people got the same impression - THAT YOU WERE DRIVING YOUR JEEP and by your own words, it "has some bump steer" and that it was "not that big of a deal". Of course, the real problem is that this is the internet and others who might not know any better may actually take what you're saying as good information and something they should do as well - you know, being that it's "not that big of a deal". This isn't just me imagining a scenario - it's what I've seen occur time and time again over the last 20+ years.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
your hater so your opinion really means nothing to me.... how much lift is eddie running now Overlander?

I know you weren't asking me but the question is in regards to my Jeep and to answer it, my coils have settled down to 4" of lift. Still more than I would prefer.