Help me I cant stop!

Rellik

The JLUR has been in the driveway maybe 3 days and all of this stuff is on the way...

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Rellik

Funny with my JK this level of modification took a few years... Just goes to show you that Jeep was listening about all of us bitch about what we did not like about our beloved JKs and engineered all of the good stuff into the JL

Rellik

Update

So those XD rims are on a 3 month back order. At this point we are going to use the stock rims and use spydertrax 1.75" wheel spacers to mount the Cooper STT pro 37 13.50 17s. Super excited to get all the goodies installed and see what the JL is going to look like.

Rellik

Got the bumper, lights and mats installed today. Tomorrow I start the Evo stage 4 boost

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Rellik

got some things done today..

1.front evo stage 4 done, still need to finish the rear

2. rear tire carrier bracket installed/modified so 37" tire will clear and 3rd brake light is still visible.

3. Got the stock air damn connected to the after market front bumper. looks much better

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Rellik

Another busy day in the garage. Finished the budget boost and heat formed the rear inner liners to clear the 37 13.50.17s that should be here next week I hope. strange that the 13.50s were cheaper then the 12.50s. Thank you Eddie for showing us what you had to do to clear your tires

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Rellik

Yep those are what Kim will end up with but as stated 2 to 3 month back order so stock rims and spacers for now

Rellik

Today the Cooper stt pro 37 13.50 17s showed up. Tomorrow is the big day. The JL will transform into a beast on 37s. Thank you Eddie for all the videos and how tos and the advise. Much appreciated

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Rellik

Overlander,
I agree I like a stubby bumper myself but as this is the wifes JL she is picking out all of her own stuff. I just wont allow her to make a fatal mistake like having steps built into the sliders that hang down. As long as she stays away from stuff like that she gets to choose. She did choose the EVO stage 4 and the Cooper STTPros so 2 out of 3 isnt bad. :D