JL sport s build

AZ EXPLORER

Front Bumper

Well, after 3 weeks of waiting, the bumper is here. LOD had been pretty swamped with orders as I understand so pretty much build and ship.
Definitely worth the wait as usual with their stuff. Looks great on the Jeep even if a bit naked without a winch yet.
I had the plastic sport bumper so the lights went in really easy. All in all another easy install that I am very happy with.
I will probably hit up one of the local off road stores tomorrow and see about picking up some D-rings and isolators for the tabs.

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, after 3 weeks of waiting, the bumper is here. LOD had been pretty swamped with orders as I understand so pretty much build and ship.
Definitely worth the wait as usual with their stuff. Looks great on the Jeep even if a bit naked without a winch yet.
I had the plastic sport bumper so the lights went in really easy. All in all another easy install that I am very happy with.
I will probably hit up one of the local off road stores tomorrow and see about picking up some D-rings and isolators for the tabs.

Congrats to you! JL is looking awesome with that new LoD bumper on :thumb:

mvfan

I wasn't really happy with the grey/silver dash inserts, especially since I initially test drove a Rubicon. I really liked the red ones that it had but they were not available on a sport.
I found a Mopar parts outlet website about a week and a half ago that was selling the red ones as a pair with about a $120.00 discount and free shipping.
They came today packaged nicely and in perfect condition. Should look good and will add a dash of color to the interior.

View attachment 3685

Nice look - exactly what I’ve been looking for. Can you post the Website?