2 door JLs do exist

RMC2

Just repeating what I was told, didn’t see it personally.

My saleslady said they got there first two door, customer order, in as part of the 13 jeeps delivered this week. Said the customer came and got it immediately. She is hoping the other sales guy got a picture. Said she would send it if he took one.

Also, was gonna send me pictures of mine JLUR. It’s all ready for me. Maybe late next week for me.

Just repeating what I was told, didn’t see it personally.

My saleslady said they got there first two door, customer order, in as part of the 13 jeeps delivered this week. Said the customer came and got it immediately. She is hoping the other sales guy got a picture. Said she would send it if he took one.

Also, was gonna send me pictures of mine JLUR. It’s all ready for me. Maybe late next week for me.
Hell yeah. So excited to start seeing two doors in the wild

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

RMC2

I saw a picture of someone with their new two door. Still haven’t seen the pictures of my new 4 dr.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I was hoping there would be pics here :crazyeyes:

They're coming for sure and I love the way they look.

gteod500

My 2 dr is built and in shipping, should be here in 10 days give or take. Knowing Jeep, they will give a few extra... As a side note and in keeping with Jeep and delivery, ordered my Mopar 2 inch lift and will ship on June 29th, LOLOLOL

Last edited:

YAHAHA

TFL did a YouTube video comparing the 3-doors: JK vs JL. I've got to say that they hit it right on the nose with their comparison.

That 3-door JL is a sexy beast!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

RMC2

Here are a couple borrowed pictures of a delivered 2 dr. Also, Finally got some pictures of mine. I pick it up Saturday.

B2C7C37C-511F-45E6-8E9B-AFD960785240.jpg
EF963FBD-110F-4616-8EC3-045AA4BD14EF.jpg
0E24DF56-363C-4918-8723-F2629A0E623B.jpg
FD19B76D-CB27-4784-9BDD-28F6B8B96043.jpg