Our new 2" SPORT Jeep JL suspension system is here for the Rubicon platform!

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
We will be launching a non-Rubicon model VERY soon.

Is there a reason why this wouldn’t fit a Sport or Sahara? Why is only the Rubicon listed for model?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

:)
Remember the Rubicon platform is "lifted" about 1.5" higher because of the fender dealio. :)

It should fit. Maybe it’s a bump stop thing, or something, due to the difference in fenders up front.

We should have a bracket out hopefully sooner than latter.

Which kits had adjustable control arms or brackets and which didn’t.

Yes RS9000XL's will be out this summer.
We will be launching various system height shocks at that time.

Rancho,
Any word on some new rs9000xl shocks for the JL, and/or 2.5” body shocks, or a reservoir? Or a 2.5” lift size for 37s?

Ok, enough questions.

JLSahara

We will be launching a non-Rubicon model VERY soon.

:)
Remember the Rubicon platform is "lifted" about 1.5" higher because of the fender dealio.:)

/QUOTE]

I’m looking forward to that. I don’t want to spend 1600 for a Mopar one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whhood

The fender height has nothing to do with lift height. It’s either a two inch lift or it’s not. Which would net the same two inches regardless of trim level (give or take a little for weight differences).

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Our 2" SPORT for the JL running a 35" tire flexing on a JK running our 2" SPORT on 35" tires too.

:beer:

Attachments

• 31934256_10216943790210048_1618022052801806336_n.jpg
    31934256_10216943790210048_1618022052801806336_n.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 115

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Our Rubicon ON the Rubicon this past weekend.
No issues and worked flawlessly.

Attachments

• 39068342_10217707249256047_6484569330334826496_n.jpg
    39068342_10217707249256047_6484569330334826496_n.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 87

Deezus

I have the Evo 2.5 spacer lift will this lower what I'm running now because it's a 2" lift? I realize most lifts are higher than stated.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
It will be pretty similar. MAYBE a tad shorter than the spacer.

I have the Evo 2.5 spacer lift will this lower what I'm running now because it's a 2" lift? I realize most lifts are higher than stated.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It will be pretty similar. MAYBE a tad shorter than the spacer.

Negative. Front will be about the same but the rear will actually be taller. Also, when loaded up with gear, the rear end will still sit higher. With coil spacers, we had about 1/2" of lift in the back but these progressive coils still kept us up at about the 2" range. :yup:

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Nice!!
Thank you

Negative. Front will be about the same but the rear will actually be taller. Also, when loaded up with gear, the rear end will still sit higher. With coil spacers, we had about 1/2" of lift in the back but these progressive coils still kept us up at about the 2" range. :yup:

Deezus

Ty Eddie. I'm gonna go ahead and do this.... I think it's a worthy investment until final lift as it comes with that bracket for brake lines. I really like that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ty Eddie. I'm gonna go ahead and do this.... I think it's a worthy investment until final lift as it comes with that bracket for brake lines. I really like that.

I should warn you that while the e-brake cable relocation bracket will help free things up and allow your rear axle to droop better, it will make your e-brake almost useless until you pull the handle way up high. If you have a manual, this could be an issue. Otherwise, I think you'll find that the coils will do a much better job of holding weight and keeping you sitting higher up, especially in the rear.

Deezus

I should warn you that while the e-brake cable relocation bracket will help free things up and allow your rear axle to droop better, it will make your e-brake almost useless until you pull the handle way up high. If you have a manual, this could be an issue. Otherwise, I think you'll find that the coils will do a much better job of holding weight and keeping you sitting higher up, especially in the rear.
Thanks for the info I have an automatic and I can always adjust ebrake if I need to right? Otherwise I'll be happy with a bit more height and better ride. Oh I'll be having a spacer lift for sale soon. ;¬)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the info I have an automatic and I can always adjust ebrake if I need to right? Otherwise I'll be happy with a bit more height and better ride. Oh I'll be having a spacer lift for sale soon. ;¬)

Yes, you can make some adjustment and really, you'll need to. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of it. The extra height or should I say, the height you should of had to begin with is a HUGE plus to me.

Deezus

Yes, you can make some adjustment and really, you'll need to. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of it. The extra height or should I say, the height you should of had to begin with is a HUGE plus to me.
That's awesome! Going to the Rubicon this weekend so I'll report back...

Deezus

How was the Rubicon trail with the rancho lift??

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Fantastic....i didn't Fuck my jeep up like Eddie did cuz obviously I'm a way better driver HAHA JK
It was great had a blast...ive been there lots of times. I highly recommend this kit....actually I'm going to be looking at their 3.5" long travel lift as well. The springs are very nice and IMO, the best deal you will find out there......