Hella Yella

r75usmc

Anyone hear or see confirmation that Hella Yella exterior color will be produced in the U.S. starting in May? It’s listed already on the German Jeep site and I saw something on IG claiming 5/7/2018 production start.

r75usmc

Still no sign

Still no sign of Hella Yella in the U.S. I’m most likely going to wait until they open orders for 2019 models but still...Germany gets it, so why can’t we?

MrGiant

Still no sign of Hella Yella in the U.S. I’m most likely going to wait until they open orders for 2019 models but still...Germany gets it, so why can’t we?
I only believe it when the dealer has it in his list. There are US features on the german JL site's illustrations, too. And some of them are definitely not coming to euro models. But anyway, waiting to place your order until some little fails are corrected is not the worst idea...

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

r75usmc

Finally.

Order placed 8/18. Hella Yella all around! Fenders, top, the whole sha-bang!

ORDERED August 18, 2018: JLU Rubicon Hella Yella, 3.6L w/Auto, body color hard top, body color flares, steel bumpers, cold weather group, Infotainment, LED's, proximity entry, dual top, trailer tow, all-weather mats & cloth seats

13_gecko_rubi

Order placed 8/18. Hella Yella all around! Fenders, top, the whole sha-bang!

ORDERED August 18, 2018: JLU Rubicon Hella Yella, 3.6L w/Auto, body color hard top, body color flares, steel bumpers, cold weather group, Infotainment, LED's, proximity entry, dual top, trailer tow, all-weather mats & cloth seats
Did u get a copy of the order sheet?

Sent via....