Wave from Japan

JMac79

Waving from Misawa, Japan. Originally from Barstow, Ca. I was going to purchase a Hard Rock but waiting to see what the JL has to offer. Won't be able to pick up vehicle until I move back to the states in a year. New to the Jeep community but not the off road community. Had a few Toyotas before I had to move overseas. Anyhow, glad to be here. Johnny.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JMac79

Thanks to Eddie and all you Mods out there. It's nice for a guy like me to come on here, get info and share what I can. I could only imagine the work that goes into running a forum, let alone starting another one up. So cheers to you guys.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Waving from Misawa, Japan. Originally from Barstow, Ca. I was going to purchase a Hard Rock but waiting to see what the JL has to offer. Won't be able to pick up vehicle until I move back to the states in a year. New to the Jeep community but not the off road community. Had a few Toyotas before I had to move overseas. Anyhow, glad to be here. Johnny.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Barstow, no kidding? I love it out there and it's good to have you here. Hopefully more info on this new Wrangler will be coming out soon.