Day Trip

Eazy

It wad a beautiful day tiday and finally Took the JL out today for its first actual day of trails. It was an easy day starting off at cleghorn rd For some quick fun.
20180421_112728.jpg

We then hit the road to rainbow basin for some sight seeing. Very well maintained road with some quick shoots to the side never even went into 4h
20180421_134133.jpg

20180421_133903.jpg

After a little while there we took off up the roads to calico ghost town area drove up to gate keeper to watch the pros take it on then went back to play in the bunny slopes lol
20180421_151230.jpg
20180421_152129.jpg
20180421_162308.jpg

All in all other than a few mishaps with shifting the transfer case and lockers (guess I gotta read the manual)
Along with a few skid plate scrapes it was a very fun and easy day. Looking forward for the chance I get.

20180421_105305.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YAHAHA

Another JLUR in the wild... excellent!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Eazy

man I love me some Odessa duran loop. Looks like you had a great day
Awesome! Great to see you getting your JL out in the dirt :thumb:
Another JLUR in the wild... excellent!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Thanks guys[emoji482] can't wait to get back out there again next trip going to be doing some exploring northern New Mexico [emoji89] and maybe some trails along the way in Arizona for one of those badge things

RMC2

If you go to NM, try to include Chaco Canyon. Almost need a double throwdown suspension for the washboard road, but we had no trouble in the car. Just slow down.

RMC2

Nice.

We were stationed in Albuquerque for a few years. Lots of neat places to see, depending on what part of the state you want to hit. Bandalier Nat Monument and Valle Caldera near Los Alamos. The old pueblo in Aztec NM. Shiprock. 4 corners. Mesa Verde, just over in CO. Other pueblos, both abandoned and still active. Volcanoes. Inscription rock. Civil war history. Choices are plentiful. There was lots we still missed.

Eazy

Nice.

We were stationed in Albuquerque for a few years. Lots of neat places to see, depending on what part of the state you want to hit. Bandalier Nat Monument and Valle Caldera near Los Alamos. The old pueblo in Aztec NM. Shiprock. 4 corners. Mesa Verde, just over in CO. Other pueblos, both abandoned and still active. Volcanoes. Inscription rock. Civil war history. Choices are plentiful. There was lots we still missed.
Wife's family is from the la Madera area in Carson natl Forrest we will be doing most of our time there and at Hopewell lake for some trout fishing. But I will hit a few things along the way making it a 2day trip just to get there

Eazy

Quick trip to Lake havasu California, just did some flat wheeling on the access roads didn't do much cuz I was by myself and didn't want to get stuck. The videos are to long to upload here and I only took one picture of the jeep [emoji21] either way thought I would share it.20180527_190041.jpg