Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winch finally installed

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! It's all good. I have them listed in the Recommended Buy sub-forum here:

https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?439-WARN-Winches

Yeah, my bad. You're only my favorite Youtuber for Jeep, so I wanna support ya. I canceled and re-ordered using your link, so hopefully it'll get attributed to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ambrose View Post
    Yeah, my bad. You're only my favorite Youtuber for Jeep, so I wanna support ya. I canceled and re-ordered using your link, so hopefully it'll get attributed to ya.
    You didn't need to do that but I do appreciate your willingness to support us

Finally got it all installed yesterday! Quite the little project for a n00b like me.

IMG_0623.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ambrose View Post
    Finally got it all installed yesterday! Quite the little project for a n00b like me.

IMG_0623.jpg
    Looks great! Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

So I plan on tackling this tomorrow but just realized I dont have the 90 lever on my zeon 10s. I read that you can call warn and get the lever. Is there any draw backs of not being able to "free spool"?
    I dont use my winch a whole lot. Really only when I help friends get outta snow when were playin around. So is it something I should do or should I not worry about it and just install it anyway?

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I too am looking to purchase a zeon 10-S and keep seeing where a JL ready 90 degree lever is available but have tried like hell to find one with no luck. I have the warn plate, but sent the winch back due to my confusion. Can anyone confirm that there is in fact a JL ready zeon? Or do I just need to reach out to warn for their fix?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    I would just reach out to Warn. I needed some replacement parts a few years ago for the 10s on my JK. I contacted them by good old-fashioned telephone, and they were very fast to respond with what I needed.

VR10S installed with upgraded Warn hookIMG_0568.jpgIMG_0571.jpg

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by StingRubi19 View Post
    Is there any draw backs of not being able to "free spool"?
    Without being able to unlock your spool it'll take you forever to feed out your line, especially if you have a long way to tie off on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzer View Post
    I too am looking to purchase a zeon 10-S and keep seeing where a JL ready 90 degree lever is available but have tried like hell to find one with no luck. I have the warn plate, but sent the winch back due to my confusion. Can anyone confirm that there is in fact a JL ready zeon? Or do I just need to reach out to warn for their fix?
    I followed wayoflife's link here: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?439-WARN-Winches

The 10-S on Amazon that I ordered has the right 90deg lever that fits on the stock bumper. YMMV.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast