Please Welcome Z Automotive to JLWRANGLER!

13_gecko_rubi

Rhino is all over the inter webs. Perhaps a little sPOD deal happening here, I don’t know. But seems shading this dude has that much time on his hands.

Would be a shame as the Taxer seems like a decent product that doesn’t much extra selling.
Nah Z Auto is an official member and personally knowing Joe and some other employees of Z they aren't that way.

Sent via....

wibornz

I ordered the the Tazer Mini from Z Automotive on Black Friday. Looking forward to getting it installed. Need to correct the speedo.... This JL runs 37 like a dream and it is to easy to forget that 70 on the speedo is NOT 70....

aug0211

I’ve been running a Tazer for a few months and am happy with it.

The backup camera with turn signal feature was the only buggy thing I’ve run into so far (others also had a bad experience with it), and had to disable it.

Other than that, it seems to be the best bang for your buck if you’re looking for a lot of options.

Early Development was rapid with lots of new features coming out. There haven’t been any updates on it in a long time (in spite of many new requests). Hoping Joe comes out with a huge release with lots of new stuff, but it seems like the product may have hit its “mature” state where rapid innovation drops off.

For what it’s worth, Joe is aware of the below feature request tool (where customers can submit new requests and upvote/downvote other requests to show popularity/demand of a new feature). Some submissions are honestly just funny and clearly not possible, while others are great and would be really useful. Hoping he is working on some of the top requests for future release [emoji1360]

TazerJL Feature Request Tool:
https://7f708d01.nolt.io

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
I give up on you 13_gecko rubi.

Suggest you learn more about the Tazer JL, cause you are very wrong, once again.

I just noticed that you had deleted all of your posts. I don't understand why as you provided a ton of really detailed information. Most of the were quoted by other members anyways so they were still there for all to see regardless. Since we don't delete posts here, we've reinstated them for you. You are welcome :beer:

aust249

Does anyone have experience with the Tazer on a Sport S or Sport without the high end Uconnect system? I have the basic 5” screen and basic instrument panel in a Sport S with the manual 6 speed and trying to determine which model Tazer to go with that will work with features my Jeep has. Is the Tazer JL geared towards a fully loaded Rubicon more so than a basic sport model? Thanks

13_gecko_rubi

Does anyone have experience with the Tazer on a Sport S or Sport without the high end Uconnect system? I have the basic 5” screen and basic instrument panel in a Sport S with the manual 6 speed and trying to determine which model Tazer to go with that will work with features my Jeep has. Is the Tazer JL geared towards a fully loaded Rubicon more so than a basic sport model? Thanks
I have a Sport S but I do have the 7" radio. I used mine to set tire size, tpms, and swap fenders and set to led turn signals. I think there are uses even for a base model.

Sent via....

aust249

I have a Sport S but I do have the 7" radio. I used mine to set tire size, tpms, and swap fenders and set to led turn signals. I think there are uses even for a base model.

Sent via....

Awesome thanks! Did you get the Tazer JL or one of the other models?