Asheville NC

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, not from the area so I don't know but I sure would love to see pics of the fun you have once you get out there :yup:

Bsimon187

Hurricane Creek is a cool little family trail. Nothing challenging unless it is snowing or raining. Runs along a creek and with some cool views. You literally get there by stopping on the highway though which can be a bit tricky if it's busy with a lot of other jeeps heading out with you.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

He_Hate_Me_JL

Hurricane Creek is a cool little family trail. Nothing challenging unless it is snowing or raining. Runs along a creek and with some cool views. You literally get there by stopping on the highway though which can be a bit tricky if it's busy with a lot of other jeeps heading out with you.

Hi, are there any markers or indications on the highway where to stop? I’d hate to drive all the way to Asheville and not be able to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Bsimon187

Not really any good markers. On 40w there is a rest area. I usually stop there as my guide. It's about a mile or so from there right off the highway. You can probably Google it to find GPS coordinates and or pictures of the entrance.