New JL parts update?

EVOMFG

Advertiser
Supporter
Is the JL bumper available or not? Whoever I spoke to yesterday afternoon said sliders first then bumpers?

You spoke with Andrew (Engineering) at EVO MFG yesterday. As said via phone call, sliders and then bumpers will be re-address shortly.

Deezus

The front EVO MFG Pro hoop or non-hoop winch bumpers are done and shipping out. The high clearance bolt-on sliders are in the final stages of R&D. Low angle bolt-on sliders will be a few weeks after.

We should be shipping by mid July.

EVO MFG
Are these the sliders that were in the video with your new coilovers that have the new design? And will the come with a powder coat option?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Deezus

I tried doing that what I ordered my long arm kit from Northridge. Which I am still waiting on, 1 month later.

You guys said I had to go through Northridge & you would not ship directly to customer.

So far it has been a big run around to try & spend money with a company in a long time.
Whenever I order from Northridge I ask if it's in stock and when I will get it. I never oder online I always call a company directly, IMO that's best.
I live in California and have always got their in stock items in 2 days.

Deezus

The 2 items I'm wanting, ok actually maybe 3, are:
Coilovers
Sliders
Skid plates

Then maybe longarm.

EVOMFG

Advertiser
Supporter
Are these the sliders that were in the video with your new coilovers that have the new design? And will the come with a powder coat option?

That is the slider that will be available here shortly. The new JL sliders will be sold raw.

Four Flusher

Just walked out to the R&D department and snapped this one for you guys. :thumb:

View attachment 3371

When I spoke to Andrew a couple of weeks ago, I think he said that there will only be one version, no high step and low step option, just going to be a medium step, true?
can we get a side pic or one from the rear? Looks good by the way, thanks

EVOMFG

Advertiser
Supporter
When I spoke to Andrew a couple of weeks ago, I think he said that there will only be one version, no high step and low step option, just going to be a medium step, true?
can we get a side pic or one from the rear? Looks good by the way, thanks

Currently we only produce this high clearance with step.

Will post more photos at a later time. These are now off the Jeep and in a welding jig.