Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: New JL parts update?

  1. #41
    Been Around the Block JAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOMFG View Post
    Currently we only produce this high clearance with step.

    Will post more photos at a later time. These are now off the Jeep and in a welding jig.
    Thanks for the updates. Look forward to more pics of these sliders and of the install options.

  2. #42
    Been Around the Block doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Well I wasn't going to bug you, but what the hell...

    Coilover ETA? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOMFG View Post
    Sooner than sliders
    WOW! Thanks for the updates. I can't even imagine how busy you guys must be over there. Have a great weekend.

  3. #43
    Caught the Bug Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOMFG View Post
    Just walked out to the R&D department and snapped this one for you guys.

    Attachment 3371
    Those look ready now

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Hooked tallguy26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    110
    I had a quick question. What is the difference in the enforcer stage 1 with shocks and the enforcer overland stage 1 with shocks.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #45
    Fresh Catch Mikeandikes96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    16
    What ever happened to the EVO rear bumper for the JL? Was on websites for 2 or 3 days months ago and then it was removed


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #46
    Fresh Catch EVOMFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy26 View Post
    I had a quick question. What is the difference in the enforcer stage 1 with shocks and the enforcer overland stage 1 with shocks.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Kits with the word "Overland" in it come with the front control arm drop brackets.
    WWW.EVOMFG.COM

    1835 W. Commonwealth Ave.
    Fullerton, CA. 92833
    714-879-8913

    Sales@EVOMFG.com

  7. #47
    Fresh Catch EVOMFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandikes96 View Post
    What ever happened to the EVO rear bumper for the JL? Was on websites for 2 or 3 days months ago and then it was removed


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Need to address the vehicles with rear sensors. Re-design coming shortly.
    WWW.EVOMFG.COM

    1835 W. Commonwealth Ave.
    Fullerton, CA. 92833
    714-879-8913

    Sales@EVOMFG.com

  8. #48
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    41
    Do you think the sliders will be ready by early August? Looking for something before I leave for Utah on Aug 18.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #49
    Fresh Catch EVOMFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Do you think the sliders will be ready by early August? Looking for something before I leave for Utah on Aug 18.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    See post #31
    WWW.EVOMFG.COM

    1835 W. Commonwealth Ave.
    Fullerton, CA. 92833
    714-879-8913

    Sales@EVOMFG.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •