Mopar beadlock?

offcamber

I’m confused, looks to me that you can get mopar fake beadlockers that have a replaceable ring? And also a true beadlock wheel, for like $600. Anyone have the dope on mopar wheels? I don’t want a Beadlock wheel, just want something with a replaceable ring, since my current methods look like shit after wheeling

I have them. They come with a protective ring and you can buy the lock rings for about $100-120 each and mount the tires as a true beadlock. Also, you can find the wheels much cheaper than $600 ea. I paid $249 each for my wheels and then $99 each for the lock rings. I like the wheels and almost everyone that sees them comments on how good they look. I went with the Mopar beadlocks because I couldnt find any other beadlocks with backspacing that would keep the tires in the fenders so that I could minimize the amount of lift I needed. I had my heart set on the RG beadlocks in black but then realized the backspacing would push the wheels out farther.

RMC2

I have them. They come with a protective ring and you can buy the lock rings for about $100-120 each and mount the tires as a true beadlock. Also, you can find the wheels much cheaper than $600 ea. I paid $249 each for my wheels and then $99 each for the lock rings. I like the wheels and almost everyone that sees them comments on how good they look. I went with the Mopar beadlocks because I couldnt find any other beadlocks with backspacing that would keep the tires in the fenders so that I could minimize the amount of lift I needed. I had my heart set on the RG beadlocks in black but then realized the backspacing would push the wheels out farther.

Curious where you found them for that price.

I like the RGs too. If I had my way, ATX Ravines in a true beadlock.

JAGS

Curious where you found them for that price.

I like the RGs too. If I had my way, ATX Ravines in a true beadlock.

The ravines look good in person. ATX makes several great wheels that would be good with a removable/replaceable ring guard.

JAGS

Talk about timing!

I just heard back from our marketing team and yes, we can order Dirty Life wheels :thumb:

What have you heard about the new(er) XD 132 RG2 wheels? I just stumbled across them and they have a “decorative” ring add on option. From the pics and 360 on their site, I’m not sure it’d work as a protective rock ring ala the zx or vision (MB).

Last edited:

BillyHW

How hard is it to switch back and forth between the faux beadlock and real beadlock? Do you have to basically remount the tire each time or is it something easier than that?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How hard is it to switch back and forth between the faux beadlock and real beadlock? Do you have to basically remount the tire each time or is it something easier than that?

There is NOTHING easy about installing beadlocks. I would NOT recommend thinking of these wheels in this way.

13_gecko_rubi

It is not easy. Youd have to remount them every time to goto faux beadlocks and every time you switched back to break you need to replace all the bolts. They are meant to be a pick one and run that way or run as a normal wheel and some day when ready switch to beadlocks. Not do it repeatedly.

Sent via....