Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mopar beadlock?

Fresh Catch

Mopar beadlock?

Iím confused, looks to me that you can get mopar fake beadlockers that have a replaceable ring? And also a true beadlock wheel, for like $600. Anyone have the dope on mopar wheels? I donít want a Beadlock wheel, just want something with a replaceable ring, since my current methods look like shit after wheeling

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by Four Flusher View Post
    Iím confused, looks to me that you can get mopar fake beadlockers that have a replaceable ring? And also a true beadlock wheel, for like $600. Anyone have the dope on mopar wheels? I donít want a Beadlock wheel, just want something with a replaceable ring, since my current methods look like shit after wheeling
    The mopar beadlocks can be run as either a beadlock or normal wheel. They come with decorative replaceable rock rings. If u want to use them as beadlocks u have to get the beadlock ring. $600 for what? The mopar beadlocks with the decorative ring are like $395 msrp each.

Sent via....

13_gecko_rubi is spot on, the wheel pulls double duty. Ford did this with their Raptor wheel too.

If you're looking for something more economical, Vision has a few good choices such as the Nemesis, Creep, and Se7en. The Nemesis uses a polymer material ring whereas the Se7en and Creep use a metal ring.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Need Tires for Your Camper or Trailer?

Useful Links:

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    13_gecko_rubi is spot on, the wheel pulls double duty. Ford did this with their Raptor wheel too.

If you're looking for something more economical, Vision has a few good choices such as the Nemesis, Creep, and Se7en. The Nemesis uses a polymer material ring whereas the Se7en and Creep use a metal ring.
    LOL!! I was just about to suggest some good alternatives but see that you've already got this covered

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! I was just about to suggest some good alternatives but see that you've already got this covered
    Happy to help where we can

Useful Links:

You didnít put the level 8 wheels in that grouping?

Other than vision and the two level 8 options are you aware of any others with the removable/replaceable rock rings?

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    You didnít put the level 8 wheels in that grouping?

Other than vision and the two level 8 options are you aware of any others with the removable/replaceable rock rings?
    Sadly, the Level 8 Pro Series wheels that come with bolt-on scratch guards are sold out and currently out of production. I'm not sure if they will be coming back

The only other option that I think offers a bolt-on ring is the Rugged Ridge XHD.

Useful Links:

Sadly, the Level 8 Pro Series wheels that come with bolt-on scratch guards are sold out and currently out of production. I'm not sure if they will be coming back

The only other option that I think offers a bolt-on ring is the Rugged Ridge XHD.
    Thatís a bummer on the level 8s. I was considering those. I have old version zx on my JK from you guys.

I was also looking at the nemesis in gunmetal. Have you heard of any complaints on those? Can you order extra rock rings?

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Thatís a bummer on the level 8s. I was considering those. I have old version zx on my JK from you guys.

I was also looking at the nemesis in gunmetal. Have you heard of any complaints on those? Can you order extra rock rings?
    I'm running the ZX on my rig too, love that wheel!

As for the Nemesis, no complaints that I've seen. The Nemesis is actually the rebranded version of our MB 11 (discontinued) and if you read any threads on this wheel you probably noticed people running them with good results. Additional rock rings can be ordered in pairs of 2.

Useful Links:

I'm running the ZX on my rig too, love that wheel!

As for the Nemesis, no complaints that I've seen. The Nemesis is actually the rebranded version of our MB 11 (discontinued) and if you read any threads on this wheel you probably noticed people running them with good results. Additional rock rings can be ordered in pairs of 2.
    No complaints on the zx here either. Just donít wheel in the rocks without the rings.... jacked a wheel pretty good...but the ring will cover it.

Thanks for the info on the rings. I couldnít find any ordering info for additional rings on the nemesis.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast