Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Beadlock Wheels

  1. #31
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,051
    I've got to be honest, I was hoping to not have to balance my tires / wheels. However, I had my Cooper STT Pro 37X13.50R17/XD229 Machetes balanced with superb results. I had this done a couple hundred miles after my EVO/King CO+LA install, and it really made a hell of a difference. It's the smoothest riding Jeep that I've ever had, however I've only owned two. LOL.

  2. #32
    Caught the Bug aust249's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Wrightwood
    Posts
    67
    Ive heard of using the self balancing sand/beads in bead locks. Weve used it in truck tires at work with good success.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #33
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,280
    Quote Originally Posted by aust249 View Post
    Ive heard of using the self balancing sand/beads in bead locks. Weve used it in truck tires at work with good success.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    That is the most annoying sound ever when stopping. Like those rain stick things.


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  4. #34
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    That is the most annoying sound ever when stopping. Like those rain stick things.


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I love the sound of those rainsticks. Do they make balancing beads that sound like a didgeridoo? If so I'm all in.

  5. #35
    Caught the Bug aust249's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Wrightwood
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    I love the sound of those rainsticks. Do they make balancing beads that sound like a didgeridoo? If so I'm all in.
    This !!! 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •