Please Welcome Discount Tire to JLWRANGLER!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Hey Everyone, I'm happy to announce that Discount Tire has just signed up to become a supporting advertiser of JLWRANGLER.com! As some of you may know, they are a friend of ours and we're grateful to have them on board in an official capacity. Of course, when it comes to new wheels and tires, it's hard to beat the prices they have and more importantly, the outstanding service they provide. Needless to say, when it comes time for you to replace your old tires or better yet, upgrade them to something bigger, I would highly recommend that you give them a look.

If you could, please give Discount Tire a very warm welcome here and if you'd like more information regarding them, please visit their website by clicking on the link below:

www.discounttire.com

JTCO

Meme King
Welcome aboard. You guys have always had great service and seem happy to help customers. Good to have you here.

LauraRose

Welcome Discount Tire!

Hey Discount Tire, welcome to JLWrangler.com!!! I'll be checking out your website because I'm planning on upsizing the tires on my JL to 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on simulated beadlocks - I live in PA and beadlocks aren't DOT approved...huge bummer :mad:

Thank you for supporting Eddie and Cindy, I really enjoy all of the content they post :thumb:

Laura Rose

unaseer

Welcome Discount Tire! Discount Tire is where I got my Cooper Stt Pros and ATX wheels. Great service and pricing!

Attachments

• 20180403_133951.jpg
    20180403_133951.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 20180403_140921.jpg
    20180403_140921.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Amric

Welcome Discount Tire. I just ordered 5 BFGs from you last week, and have KMC wheels on the way from you this week. Can't wait to get them on the JL.

Speshll K

Great to see you guys here, I have previous orders with you guys and plan on buying tires again very soon. I will be sure to hit you guys up!

Back In Black

Glad to see you here

Excellent to have you guys on-board!
Ordered 37x12.5x17 Cooper STT Pro's yesterday from Discount Tire in Commerce Township, MI. Thank you Charley; over 20 years of service from those guys. Too many cars, and tires to remember.

Welcome Discount Tire!

Every set of tires I've purchased in the last quarter century have come from Discount Tire! The latest are the 315/70/17 BF Goodrich KO2's on my JLUR.
8VOOaYX.jpg

JAGS

Welcome! You guys have given great service for my JK and even helped the wife out with tires for her SUV. And our local America’s Tire picked up right where you left off on the WAL forum.

Glad to have you here. Now hopefully you can help out with my new JL soon. [emoji41]