Please Welcome Discount Tire to JLWRANGLER!

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
You guys are awesome!

Thank you for all the kind words and thank you for your continued support of Discount Tire! There is nothing better than coming into work and reading comments like this - we will keep working hard for you!

BornToRunAustin

Ordered Fuel Cleaver Wheels today from Discount Tire

I've been a customer of Discount Tire for over twenty years. Ordered a set of Fuel Cleaver 17X9.5 inch wheels from them this afternoon. Wheels and tires for me will only come from Discount Tire...Great service over the years. I can't tell you how many flats have been fixed...always the best.

Jacob from our local store in Lakeway went over and above to make sure the fitment on these wheels was exactly what was needed. He did the offset calculation and answered every question.

John

BJL

Welcome Discount Tire! I have been a customer for many years and plan to keep coming back! Always great service!

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
I've been a customer of Discount Tire for over twenty years. Ordered a set of Fuel Cleaver 17X9.5 inch wheels from them this afternoon. Wheels and tires for me will only come from Discount Tire...Great service over the years. I can't tell you how many flats have been fixed...always the best.

Jacob from our local store in Lakeway went over and above to make sure the fitment on these wheels was exactly what was needed. He did the offset calculation and answered every question.

John

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, BornToRunAustin - we greatly appreciate your longtime support!

I was a customer of Discount Tire before I started working here over 13 years ago. Discount Tire treated me right every time I went into one of the stores, answered all my questions and they helped me in a pinch more than once.

Now that I work here I can tell you that internally, this company is no different than the way it appears in our stores. The founder, Mr. Halle, watched out for each of his over 20,000 employees and we all work very hard to do what's right for our customers.

Thank you again for your support, we will continue working hard for you!

Welcome Discount Tire! I have been a customer for many years and plan to keep coming back! Always great service!

Thank you for the shoutout! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

wibornz

Do you offer a forum discount? I will need some Cooper Discoverer STT Pro 37x12.5 R17 or the 37x13.5 R17 in the near future.

Five of them........

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Do you offer a forum discount? I will need some Cooper Discoverer STT Pro 37x12.5 R17 or the 37x13.5 R17 in the near future.

Five of them........

Thank you for reaching out, wibornz!

All members here receive $50.00 OFF their total instantly with the purchase of five(5) tires through Discount Tire Direct :thumb:

wibornz

I searched high and low on the net for the best price for Cooper Stt Pro 37x12.5 r17. When I thought I had the best price, Discount Tire beat it. So it was a no brainer to order the tires through Discount Tire. Also went back and bought my lug nuts for my wheels from them.

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
I searched high and low on the net for the best price for Cooper Stt Pro 37x12.5 r17. When I thought I had the best price, Discount Tire beat it. So it was a no brainer to order the tires through Discount Tire. Also went back and bought my lug nuts for my wheels from them.

That's great to hear, wibornz - I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our low price guarantee.

Thank you for your support!