JET Li Following in MOBY's Footsteps

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose it should be of no surprise to anyone that JET Li, our brand new Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited would quickly follow in MOBY's footsteps and already find himself standing a bit taller and wearing a bigger set of shoes. Just for fun, we decided to take a new set of side-by-side shots to document his growth.

Of course, Moby is the patriarch of who JET Li hope to become some day.
20180405201445-b07ef11a.jpg

20180405201448-3a1603c1.jpg

A close up of the two Jeeps to give you a better idea of where JET Li stands in comparison to Moby.
20180405201403-4a9386db.jpg

A look a bit further back to give you a better perspective of things.
20180405201351-7bf06572.jpg

Portrait of Moby.
20180405201527-e8ea58c4.jpg

Portrait of JET Li.
20180405201524-2be58422.jpg

A 3/4 close up look with JET Li in the foreground.
20180405201450-ec5adc8b.jpg

Pulling back a bit for a full 3/4 look.
20180405201432-6c3ce5a0.jpg

20180405201429-a8ec6ddc.jpg

And there you have it. A moment in the growth of JET Li and with aspirations of becoming just like Moby someday. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried drag racing them. I’d be interested to see how they fair head to head. From about 3rd and up I bet the ls walks it but at launch the JL might take the 60 ft :)

You know, we haven't but bone stock, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. With 37's, it might be close... now you're making me want to do it :crazyeyes:

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
great comparison of the two. when JET Li gets his 40"s he will be bigger than MOBY. love both of those jeeps, RUBICAT was my favorite though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
great comparison of the two. when JET Li gets his 40"s he will be bigger than MOBY. love both of those jeeps, RUBICAT was my favorite though.

It was tough to let go of Rubicat but there was no way we could get rid of Moby and it pained us to see her just sitting in the garage. It will be interesting to see what JET Li will look like once he's on 40's but I do suspect he will be bigger than Moby. :crazyeyes:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
It was tough to let go of Rubicat but there was no way we could get rid of Moby and it pained us to see her just sitting in the garage. It will be interesting to see what JET Li will look like once he's on 40's but I do suspect he will be bigger than Moby. :crazyeyes:

Geez, it's hard to imagine anything bigger than Moby. I mean, I've seen bigger Jeeps but they completely lacked the swagger of Moby. Also feels like Moby has been around forever. I'm in my late 40s and I feel like I grew up watching Moby on YouTube. LOL!

Definitely understand why you had to let Rubicat go. I never saw Rubicat in person, but I really had a thing for that Jeep. If you took trade-ins, I'd probably driving Rubicat right now rather than the JL.

Quick question... Whatever happened to your Toaster Jeep?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So jealous of all your toys [emoji6]

LOL!! It's taken a long time to get them :)

Geez, it's hard to imagine anything bigger than Moby. I mean, I've seen bigger Jeeps but they completely lacked the swagger of Moby. Also feels like Moby has been around forever. I'm in my late 40s and I feel like I grew up watching Moby on YouTube. LOL!

Definitely understand why you had to let Rubicat go. I never saw Rubicat in person, but I really had a thing for that Jeep. If you took trade-ins, I'd probably driving Rubicat right now rather than the JL.

Quick question... Whatever happened to your Toaster Jeep?

We sold our Renegade. It was fun but there's little to no aftermarket support for it. Also, I always felt it was kind of over priced for what you got. If it had substantially better MPG, it would have been worth keeping but with its tiny gas tank, I was still getting a longer range with my JK's running 40's.