Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sting-Gray Jeepers

Quote Originally Posted by RUBICONZ View Post
    You guys are very rude! The other forum is much better. Every time I open this app itís just smartass comments. We should support one another and be civil. Not act like all of you do! And moderators treating members like idiots and making fun of multiple members? You should all be ashamed.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    What are you talking about? If you don't like this forum, you don't have to be here. You just joined yesterday!! Why don't you go back through this entire forum and look at the content that was posted prior to yesterday. Oh and as far as your thread here, you joined and started this thread right away and it confused several members. As far as I can see, you haven't even introduced yourself! Several of us know each other and have respect for each other. If some jackass pipes up, we will stand up for each other. If that doesn't work for you, then beat it.

You guys are very rude! The other forum is much better. Every time I open this app it’s just smartass comments. We should support one another and be civil. Not act like all of you do! And moderators treating members like idiots and making fun of multiple members? You should all be ashamed.
    You seem very sensitive. Perhaps you should spend more of your time on the "other forum" being that it's so much better. Every time I see you post now, it's just a whole lot of whining. Being that you're so self-righteous, you should try to lead by example instead of just preaching at people. You should be ashamed.

You guys are very rude! The other forum is much better. Every time I open this app itís just smartass comments. We should support one another and be civil. Not act like all of you do! And moderators treating members like idiots and making fun of multiple members? You should all be ashamed.

Are you kidding me? Are you seriously that much of a snowflake? You had three post responses to your thread, one asking a question, one saying they are confused and one saying what and you are offended? Jesus Christ this country is going to hell in a handbasket quick.

2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Are you kidding me? Are you seriously that much of a snowflake? You had three post responses to your thread, one asking a question, one saying they are confused and one saying what and you are offended? Jesus Christ this country is going to hell in a handbasket quick.

You are a sad angry person. You personally make this forum worse. I wish you could just be kind and polite.

You are a sad angry person. You personally make this forum worse. I wish you could just be kind and polite.

I am not sad or angry because the internet doesnít hurt my feelings like it does yours. You need to take a step back and realize that sometimes you yourself are the problem and you canít blame everyone else like you have your entire life.

2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    You seem very sensitive. Perhaps you should spend more of your time on the "other forum" being that it's so much better. Every time I see you post now, it's just a whole lot of whining. Being that you're so self-righteous, you should try lead by example instead of just preaching at people. You should be ashamed.
    Iím not sensitive just making a observation. All negative connotation on this entire forum is from moderators! Then when someone rises up to say itís wrong you all attack that person. You are beyond shamed

Iím not sensitive just making a observation.
    And I'm just making an observation - YES, you are VERY SENSITIVE.

All negative connotation on this entire forum is from moderators! Then when someone rises up to say itís wrong you all attack that person. You are beyond shamed
    All the whining this morning is coming from you! Instead of just going back to your other forum that's supposed to be so much better, you've chosen to self-righteously preach at us instead. Your actions are beyond shameful.

And I'm just making an observation - YES, you are VERY SENSITIVE.

All the whining this morning is coming from you! Instead of just going back to your other forum that's supposed to be so much better, you've chosen to self-righteously preach at us instead. Your actions are beyond shameful.
    Sorry I will try harder

Sorry I will try harder
    Not asking you to be sorry, just to spend more of your time on your other forum.

Not asking you to be sorry, just to spend more of your time on your other forum.
    I like you guys and hopefully we can get people to download app and start sharing. If itís ok I would like to be a raging Dick face Like most moderators on here. If thatís ok? Or is there a double standard here since 90% of active users are moderators

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast