Sting-Gray Jeepers

JTCO

Meme King
I'm confused. Is there some kind of sting ray Jeep business out there or are you referring to the color?

RUBICONZ

You guys are very rude! The other forum is much better. Every time I open this app it’s just smartass comments. We should support one another and be civil. Not act like all of you do! And moderators treating members like idiots and making fun of multiple members? You should all be ashamed.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
You guys are very rude! The other forum is much better. Every time I open this app it’s just smartass comments. We should support one another and be civil. Not act like all of you do! And moderators treating members like idiots and making fun of multiple members? You should all be ashamed.

What are you talking about? If you don't like this forum, you don't have to be here. You just joined yesterday!! Why don't you go back through this entire forum and look at the content that was posted prior to yesterday. Oh and as far as your thread here, you joined and started this thread right away and it confused several members. As far as I can see, you haven't even introduced yourself! Several of us know each other and have respect for each other. If some jackass pipes up, we will stand up for each other. If that doesn't work for you, then beat it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You seem very sensitive. Perhaps you should spend more of your time on the "other forum" being that it's so much better. Every time I see you post now, it's just a whole lot of whining. Being that you're so self-righteous, you should try to lead by example instead of just preaching at people. You should be ashamed.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

Are you kidding me? Are you seriously that much of a snowflake? You had three post responses to your thread, one asking a question, one saying they are confused and one saying what and you are offended? Jesus Christ this country is going to hell in a handbasket quick.

RUBICONZ

Are you kidding me? Are you seriously that much of a snowflake? You had three post responses to your thread, one asking a question, one saying they are confused and one saying what and you are offended? Jesus Christ this country is going to hell in a handbasket quick.

You are a sad angry person. You personally make this forum worse. I wish you could just be kind and polite.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
You are a sad angry person. You personally make this forum worse. I wish you could just be kind and polite.

I am not sad or angry because the internet doesn’t hurt my feelings like it does yours. You need to take a step back and realize that sometimes you yourself are the problem and you can’t blame everyone else like you have your entire life.

RUBICONZ

You seem very sensitive. Perhaps you should spend more of your time on the "other forum" being that it's so much better. Every time I see you post now, it's just a whole lot of whining. Being that you're so self-righteous, you should try lead by example instead of just preaching at people. You should be ashamed.

I’m not sensitive just making a observation. All negative connotation on this entire forum is from moderators! Then when someone rises up to say it’s wrong you all attack that person. You are beyond shamed

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not sensitive just making a observation.

And I'm just making an observation - YES, you are VERY SENSITIVE.

All negative connotation on this entire forum is from moderators! Then when someone rises up to say it’s wrong you all attack that person. You are beyond shamed

All the whining this morning is coming from you! Instead of just going back to your other forum that's supposed to be so much better, you've chosen to self-righteously preach at us instead. Your actions are beyond shameful.

RUBICONZ

Not asking you to be sorry, just to spend more of your time on your other forum.

I like you guys and hopefully we can get people to download app and start sharing. If it’s ok I would like to be a raging Dick face Like most moderators on here. If that’s ok? Or is there a double standard here since 90% of active users are moderators