Stock Rubicon

Dice23

When I first saw it I was in love. I took it for a test drive and it was the best vehicle I have ever driven. I didn’t like the look of the other trims. The Rubicon had to be mine. I have the tan leather seats and the 8.4 Uconnect screen. The new automatic was like butter. The 4.10 gear ratio gives it balls as well as the new bf Goodrich ko2’s. Next generation Dana 44’s and heavy duty brakes. A 240 amp alternator with a 700 amp battery.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Dice23

The option led lights are amazing! I bought the steel bumper group with all the safety features. The radio kicks ass with the upgraded system. You can check on every sporting event going on and find out when and where the movie you want to see is playing. Plus you can see where the cheapest gas is and see on a satellite the weather that’s coming.

Dice23

Now for mods. Usually the first thing I do when I buy a Wrangler is lift it regear and throw at least 35”s on it with new wheels. I didn’t have that feeling. The new tires that are only an inch larger looked amazing and I didn’t see the need to throw a lift on.

Dice23

I’ve owned 4 Jeeps including a 4 speed CJ 7, a 5 speed yj and tj and I now own a 2 door 6 speed jk Sport S. I’m never going back to the lower trims and it going to be all Rubicons from now on.

Dice23

I’ve owned 5 Jeeps. An 85 4 speed CJ 7, a 5 speed 1994 yj, a 2004 5 speed tj, I still have a 2 door 2016 sport s 6 speed with 2 10”subs and 8 Kicker speakers powered by a 4 channel amp. I had to get the JLUR automatic for the family but I getting a 2 door Rubicon JL with a stick just for me