What are you smoking?

JTCO

Meme King
Don't think we have a thread here like this. I'm enjoying my absolute favorite cigar, a Drew Estates MUWAT KFC.

IMG_20180717_144629_843.jpg

Share what you're smoking.

JTCO

Meme King
Just received a box of Drew Estates MUWAT KFC Flying Pigs. They came in a nice box too.

IMG_20180809_205540_117.jpg

IMG_20180809_205425_908.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Drew Estates came out with a new sweet-tipped KFC. Tastes similar to those Swisher sweets.

IMG_20181005_132126_338.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Had this one yesterday. Drew Estate Brothers Of The Leaf. Nice and mild with good flavor.

DSC04332.jpg

YAHAHA

I also like the acid 20s.

I just bought a box of these Ditka throwbacks. Nice flavor, smooth draw and slow burning.

Coaching legend Mike Ditka has been an avid cigar lover for decades. He’s partnered up with the fellas at Davidoff a number of times over the years to develop a series of signature small-batch releases like Camacho Ditka Throwback. The medium to full-bodied Toro is drafted from a lustrous Cuban-seed wrapper grown in Ecuador and a fortified core of Dominican, Nicaraguan, and Honduran long-filler tobaccos. Leathery notes of earth, buttered toast, and cayenne pepper produce a mouthwatering finishIMG_2604.JPG

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

I gravitate towards Greycliffs a lot. I just got a shipment in from cigar-bid, they're like $20 a piece but I got 35 for $80! I'll start posting up in here. Talking about Drew Estates, the Tabak Dolces are frigging great. The leave the ends a bit bushy and the first couple of pulls are unlike anything else.

JTCO

Meme King
Last edited: