Jeep Easter eggs, lets see them.

JAGS

Not sure if this is an Easter egg per se. But there's a beer can/bottle holder on the tailgate. Or I guess it could be for soda. Kind of cool. [emoji482]

RMC2

Not sure if this is an Easter egg per se. But there's a beer can/bottle holder on the tailgate. Or I guess it could be for soda. Kind of cool. [emoji482]

You just need a little non skid pad on that spot. So your, ummm, soda doesn't slide off.

Now someone will market my idea.

LauraRose

I’m not sure what this is but when I got frost on the inside of my window these appeared and went away once warm, there was 2 on drivers side and same on passenger, I thought it was kinda coolView attachment 1378
Have you discovered a way to remove the suction cup marks? I have six of them on my windshield & they drive me crazy when they appear! AARRGH [emoji34]

Laura Rose from PA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I have to agree that the suction cup marks are kinda annoying. I've been meaning to take glass cleaner to them to see if that would help get ride of them. May have to do that today :crazyeyes:

Shots

Interesting thread. I haven't noticed many easter eggs yet. Just the word "Jeep" inside the housing of the LED headlights.

JL Wranglers Rock. Indeed. ;)

LauraRose

"Easter Egg" on 2018 JLUR Windshield!

This one isn't listed in this thread yet. It's located on the passenger side of the windshield in the lower corner. It's pretty much obstructed by the windshield wiper (which is why I tucked a paper towel under the wiper for clarity) - but it IS tucked away there. The designers at Jeep put so much thought into adding little trinkets for us to discover as we examine every inch of our Jeeps!:thumb:

Attachments

• Easter Egg on 2018 JLUR windshield.jpg
    Easter Egg on 2018 JLUR windshield.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 470

LauraRose

LOL!! I have to agree that the suction cup marks are kinda annoying. I've been meaning to take glass cleaner to them to see if that would help get ride of them. May have to do that today :crazyeyes:
Not sure whether you had time yet, but have you had any luck getting rid of the suction cup marks on the windshield?

Laura Rose from PA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure whether you had time yet, but have you had any luck getting rid of the suction cup marks on the windshield?

Laura Rose from PA

Okay - so, I was able to get mine marks out but I'm not sure what ultimately did it.

Glass cleaner did not work. Thinking it might be some kind of oily residue, I tried using rubbing alcohol and that seemed to help quite a bit but then I started rubbing it at with my thumb and got it completely off. So, was it the alcohol and me rubbing at it or could the rubbing alone do it? I'm not sure but, I'm happy to say they are no longer there. :cool:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Okay - so, I was able to get mine marks out but I'm not sure what ultimately did it.

Glass cleaner did not work. Thinking it might be some kind of oily residue, I tried using rubbing alcohol and that seemed to help quite a bit but then I started rubbing it at with my thumb and got it completely off. So, was it the alcohol and me rubbing at it or could the rubbing alone do it? I'm not sure but, I'm happy to say they are no longer there. :cool:

You pretty good at rubbing it out?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LauraRose

Eddie, ignore those two juvenile buddies of your's, lol. Thanks for the advice!

Sent from my SM-T820 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, ignore those two juvenile buddies of your's, lol. Thanks for the advice!

LOL!! It's all good. Definitely give the rubbing alcohol a try. Whatever was leaving the mark had some kind of oily residue to it and that seemed to do the trick... or at least, for me anyway.

Shots

Best segue ever. Ha ha.

Seriously though, on topic of the marks. The dealership had taken care of mine upon delivery, so they may have an idea of what works best. Or maybe not all of them do since they left yours there. Either way, WD-40 cleans a lot of stuff and should take care of it. Otherwise you can try cleaner (or alcohol as recommended above) and some news paper. News paper works great for streak free cleaning of a windshield, so it may work for the stubborn assembly marks too.