New JL parts update?

JAGS

Currently we only produce this high clearance with step.

Will post more photos at a later time. These are now off the Jeep and in a welding jig.

Thanks for the updates. [emoji106] Look forward to more pics of these sliders and of the install options. [emoji41]

ubbb69

Did you change the winch plate on the pro bumper? And if so can I purchase the updated I just made a jk version work. Thanks

artcicfox

Not for nothing but these parts should have been ready to go a while ago !! Don’t want to buy something else but this 5 months to develop rock sliders you clearly Already have is kinda ridiculous. Sorry just sick of getting the run around

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
apparently they just dont check this thread at all!! been months since they said the rock sliders were almost ready , starting to get impatient and i want to go wheel without ruining my rockers so looks like ill be getting LOD sliders since evo wont even comment on a time frame

I checked your web site and Northridge, but no JL bumpers listed. Is some other retailer, "shipping out" your JL bumper? Confused.

I tried doing that what I ordered my long arm kit from Northridge. Which I am still waiting on, 1 month later.

You guys said I had to go through Northridge & you would not ship directly to customer.

So far it has been a big run around to try & spend money with a company in a long time.

Who should I talked to that won't give me the run around? The couple times I have called I was told to talk to Northridge4x4.

Is the JL bumper available or not? Whoever I spoke to yesterday afternoon said sliders first then bumpers?

Been a few weeks still waiting on these sliders and skid plates !!!! What’s going on already , getting impatient !!

Not for nothing but these parts should have been ready to go a while ago !! Don’t want to buy something else but this 5 months to develop rock sliders you clearly Already have is kinda ridiculous. Sorry just sick of getting the run around

For fuck's sake EVOMFG, when are you guys going to release a chill pill? I'm getting tired of all this bellyaching. :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Been a few weeks still waiting on these sliders and skid plates !!!! What’s going on already , getting impatient !!

Go buy something else then. Clearly evo isn’t what you thought it was.

JLSahara

This is the type of behavior that leads to manufacturers like EVO to not post on forums anymore. Stop it, they obviously want to make money sooner rather than later so they want it out as soon as possible but they want to get it right as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesse_01

To be honest, I was being impatient & let my emotions get the best of me making me come across as a spoiled brat.

The aftermarket industry is swamped right now trying to meet customers demand. Hell Chrysler can't even keep up & they are a multi million dollar come.

Fwiw their long arm is a pretty sweet kit & built second to none.