Random Photos

JTCO

Meme King
WTF!....

I've been planning my first Moab trip for over a year, we're supposed to drive over on Saturday for a 7 day trip. I haven't felt panicked about this corona virus until reading this:doh:

Yep. The biggest threat of Coronavirus is inconvenience, possible lost wages, and mandated lack of fun. It blows.

WTF!....

I've been planning my first Moab trip for over a year, we're supposed to drive over on Saturday for a 7 day trip. I haven't felt panicked about this corona virus until reading this:doh:

Yeah man, it’s a bummer for sure. Guess our trip is gonna have to be pushed back as well.

CalSgt

Yep. The biggest threat of Coronavirus is inconvenience, possible lost wages, and mandated lack of fun. It blows.

Now I'm wishing I would have pulled all of my money from the market and bought a truckload of TP to make myself feel prepared... I can't help but feel like all this lockdown is just going to delay the spread of this virus and prolong its tour of the world. We will just catch the shit eventually just a few months later than we would have except we'll be poorer & without shit tickets.

The ultimate trade off & where does the line get drawn

Safety Vs. Freedom

I've seen these emblems floating around for awhile. Me personally, not my style. I love the factory JEEP emblem on the tailgate. I have no intentions of messing with mine.

It seems like the new thing is to have the name of the make or model in big bold lettering. I do like the way it already comes. I think it looks nice for sure but I don’t know if I would go out of my way to do that mod.

MrGiant

I think it lools cool, but the stock look is not less cool.
Is it a real embossed badge thing or more a decal kind of badge?
Anyway, great view of the rear

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

I think it lools cool, but the stock look is not less cool.
Is it a real embossed badge thing or more a decal kind of badge?
Anyway, great view of the rear

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

IMG_1050.jpg

It says it’s actual badging. Comes with a template to make things easier on install.

DavidDJL69

Actually the biggest threat of the virus is death. The rest is mostly inconvenience fora society that abhors inconvenience! Hopefully if we all live through this we can continue our off-road pursuits in our Jeeps, whichever model and year one has. Nice Gladiator!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app