Which JL Wrangler Interior Do You Like?

Which JL Wrangler Interior do you Like Most?

• Red Metallic

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Silver Gray

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Stitched Leather

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now that we've all seen the 3 different interior layouts of the all new JL Wrangler, I was hope to see which one you liked most. Do you like the eye popping red metallic dash or do you prefer the more subdued silver gray dash or are you more into the elegance of pop stitched leather? If you're viewing the site on a desktop computer, please be sure to cast your vote on the attached poll!

To help remind you of what your choices look like, here's what all 3 look like. :cool:

Red Metallic

20171130004308-a48eec35.jpg

20171130004248-98bfc7b0.jpg

20171130004412-a885c03e.jpg

Silver Gray

20171130002017-1731c098.jpg

20171130002019-504e8993.jpg

20171130002149-ea79bad0.jpg

Sahara - Pop Stitched Leather

20171130003531-4ea77174.jpg

20171130003500-1a6553e1.jpg

20171130003535-ba1b2869.jpg

Don't forget to VOTE!! :thumb:

JTCO

Meme King
I voted for silver, however, the leather is good looking too. I like the red only if it was on a red Jeep. Otherwise, just doesn't work for me.

I'm a fan of the stitched leather. Would be nice if it was available in the Rubicon. Between the other two it's a toss up, depends on the exterior color. The red interior would go good with a Granite Crystal, Silver, or White. My WK2 Grand Cherokee Summit has a leather stitched dash and I love it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool! Keep the votes coming!!

We're getting a white JL Rubicon and with the red accents, I'm hoping we get a red dash to go with them :yup:

JAGS

I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't vote yet. Since I have a JK with red accents, I might be leaning away from red on JL. But the red sure does look poppin! I'd do red in a heartbeat.

For the JL (mine at least), I'm leaning toward the silver/grey dash only because it can be accented any which way.

I'm just not sure how I feel about the all leather pop stitch dash. In a GC, sure, but not sure in a wrangler. Sun beating down it. Getting dirty and dusty. How much life will it have??

I'd vote silver with red a very close second.

JAGS

Eddie, since you've seen the dash in person, are those accent red pieces something that could be swapped with some aftermarket options? The ability to change might be kind of cool.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I think I would rather have the stitched leather on all models. The red would look good on some but will probably be played out like it is on the JK. The silver looks okay too and reminds he of the first gen JK a little.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Tumbler

I like the black stitched the best but I’d like all three in the color(s) I’d purchase. Either Granite Crystal once again or this yet-to-be seen Sting-Gray.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After seeing the latest set of off road pics that just got posted up from Arizona, I have to say that I'm a bit concerned that we may not be getting a red dash in our JL. I really want it but I'm starting to see more and more of the silver dash :(

13_gecko_rubi

After seeing the latest set of off road pics that just got posted up from Arizona, I have to say that I'm a bit concerned that we may not be getting a red dash in our JL. I really want it but I'm starting to see more and more of the silver dash :(

If you got a Rubicon with black interior you are getting the red dash. The tan interior rubicon’s have a silver dash.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app