Fresh start.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I went ahead and ordered the tpms sensors, 81 bucks for 5. Not too bad, speaking of wasting money, I didn't know I had to order another part to run a 37" tire with the mopar tailgate reinforcement bracket. So another 233 bucks wasted. Hopefully it works for my needs and I'm not forced to change it out. I really like the clean look. But I have a feeling it's a pile of shit. Also got the mopar 3rd brake light relocation kit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JeepJL

I went ahead and ordered the tpms sensors, 81 bucks for 5. Not too bad, speaking of wasting money, I didn't know I had to order another part to run a 37" tire with the mopar tailgate reinforcement bracket. So another 233 bucks wasted. Hopefully it works for my needs and I'm not forced to change it out. I really like the clean look. But I have a feeling it's a pile of shit. Also got the mopar 3rd brake light relocation kit.

The carrier itself is not bad at all but the problem is when you put the machetes on it they stick way out past the carrier. There will be a large gap between the carrier and the tire that doesn’t look very good. You will need to figure out longer isolators for the tailgate because the ones that come won’t be long enough for the 3.5 backspacing.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YAHAHA

We drove through quite a blizzard over the holidays. Visibility was 10'-20' and speeds ranging from 12-29mph. Snow got to about 6" deep with drifts up to 12". It was a heavy, slippery snow and there were cross winds up to 40 mph. Cars & semi trucks in ditches on either side of the road.

Our 35" Coopers did a great job on that snow as long as I was reasonable with the throttle, braking & turning. I put the Jeep in 2WD just to see how they would work and they did okay but not great.

I'm happy with that and think they'll do just fine with it Chicago snowfalls.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Gave myself a week to choose a lift. Came down to 3, evo, mopar and dynatrac. I love evo, but out of my budget. Mostly because I would want king shocks and not off the shelf. Mopar was out after looking into it. Don't care for bowed springs and honestly it's an incomplete lift kit. It would take a few hundred bucks to get that lift correct. So for my needs and budget, going with dynatrac. After reading that thread about a fucking crush sleeve, I know dynatrac will stand behind their products and make things right. Plus I just want the duffel bag.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Gave myself a week to choose a lift. Came down to 3, evo, mopar and dynatrac. I love evo, but out of my budget. Mostly because I would want king shocks and not off the shelf. Mopar was out after looking into it. Don't care for bowed springs and honestly it's an incomplete lift kit. It would take a few hundred bucks to get that lift correct. So for my needs and budget, going with dynatrac. After reading that thread about a fucking crush sleeve, I know dynatrac will stand behind their products and make things right. Plus I just want the duffel bag.

You look at the rancho kit as well?