FNG in Indiana

Waving from the rock crawling capital of the world, Southern Indiana! Well, maybe not rock crawling. Mud, yes.

We just ordered a 2020 JLUR in Granite with Freedom top. Delivery is the 1st week of January. Could have picked one up in any one of the Jeep lots (never seen so many Jeeps in my life than down here!), but none had the accessories or options we wanted in a Rubicon.

Found Eddie’s fantastic YouTube channel and have watched most of his videos on the JL. That gave us a clear understanding of what we wanted to have factory and what our JL would ultimately look like. And most importantly, what we didn’t want to waste money on!

Grew up in Reno, so I immediately recognized the area Eddie lives in when he is driving around! Love the area. Can’t believe how much housing has gone up there!!! Denver isn’t any better though. Spent most of our lives in Denver, Co (30 ish), Havasu, and now in Indiana (we’re helping out Part of our family in need).

Anyway...glad I found Eddie Channel, as I would have made a ton of mistakes on upgrades! So many things have changed since my last jeep and EB (20 years ago).

John
:usa-flag:

JTCO

Meme King
.... Can’t believe how much housing has gone up there!!! Denver isn’t any better though. Spent most of our lives in Denver, Co (30 ish),

Welcome to JL Wrangler. Yes Kolorado is looking more like Kalifornia. Over-priced, over-regulated, and over-populated. I too have spend most of my life in this area. Sucks to see it changing the way it is.

Welcome to JL Wrangler. Yes Kolorado is looking more like Kalifornia. Over-priced, over-regulated, and over-populated. I too have spend most of my life in this area. Sucks to see it changing the way it is.

Yep. One of the reasons we left Denver. A cancer has set in.

Some refer to it as progress in a strong economy. It’s what happens, unfortunately, when too many people inhabit the same place. It’s sad and will never return to the way it was.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Very true! The Denver front range when we moved there in 1990 was sparsely populated. Now it’s one massive city from Ft Collins to Pueblo. And Reno is the same way! Stead to Gardnerville!

drhcobra

Waving from the rock crawling capital of the world, Southern Indiana! Well, maybe not rock crawling. Mud, yes.

We just ordered a 2020 JLUR in Granite with Freedom top. Delivery is the 1st week of January. Could have picked one up in any one of the Jeep lots (never seen so many Jeeps in my life than down here!), but none had the accessories or options we wanted in a Rubicon.

Found Eddie’s fantastic YouTube channel and have watched most of his videos on the JL. That gave us a clear understanding of what we wanted to have factory and what our JL would ultimately look like. And most importantly, what we didn’t want to waste money on!

Grew up in Reno, so I immediately recognized the area Eddie lives in when he is driving around! Love the area. Can’t believe how much housing has gone up there!!! Denver isn’t any better though. Spent most of our lives in Denver, Co (30 ish), Havasu, and now in Indiana (we’re helping out Part of our family in need).

Anyway...glad I found Eddie Channel, as I would have made a ton of mistakes on upgrades! So many things have changed since my last jeep and EB (20 years ago).

John
:usa-flag:

Good luck, check out Badlands in Attica, IN. Fun place to spend a day or 2. And not all mud.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app