New JL parts update?

Deezus

This is the type of behavior that leads to manufacturers like EVO to not post on forums anymore. Stop it, they obviously want to make money sooner rather than later so they want it out as soon as possible but they want to get it right as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts like his won't stop Evo from posting. That being said no company wants to be a meme.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

LauraRose

To be honest, I was being impatient & let my emotions get the best of me making me come across as a spoiled brat.

The aftermarket industry is swamped right now trying to meet customers demand. Hell Chrysler can't even keep up & they are a multi million dollar come.

Fwiw their long arm is a pretty sweet kit & built second to none.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
EVO is worth the wait. Remain calm, pay upfront, wait in line, don't criticize or ask questions... and hope that Mel hasn't already gotten pissed-off enough to say, "NO PARTS FOR YOU!" (Watch the Seinfeld Soup Guy episode if you don't get it, lol!)

Sent from my SM-T820 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

artcicfox

they keep saying next week next week and then nothing .... i always run evo but the run around is getting ridiculous but i guess when ur such a fan boy troll like overlander you dont really care if ur getting the runaround cuz all he does is troll online anyway

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
Did you change the winch plate on the pro bumper? And if so can I purchase the updated I just made a jk version work. Thanks

The JK Pro bumpers are different than the JL. They will not swap over from the JK to the JL.

RMC2

Excited to do some upgrading with quality EVO parts. A much bigger purchase I just made is almost making the wait easier, since I will be broke now. But not really, I am still looking forward to the new parts.

JLSahara

I was literally about to purchase some rock sliders and just ran into this thread again. I guess I’ll wait for EVO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezus

I too am waiting for there sliders......i feel naked without sliders. Hoping there's an option for powder coating.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

StingRubi19

anotheraznguy

Since its sema time, I still don't see any info on the angled up sliders that were on the JL that EVo was running. Did they ditch it in favor of their new design Slider? Still patiently waiting on their slider.