2 door fun

Onlyone

Here’s a couple with 37s from the dealer. Will pick up tomorrow.

Attachments

• A770079C-68E3-4A23-AB99-4422D02F53F6.jpg
    A770079C-68E3-4A23-AB99-4422D02F53F6.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 65
  • AF90B345-953C-4341-91A7-0547381D12D5.jpg
    AF90B345-953C-4341-91A7-0547381D12D5.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 63

Onlyone

I'm on again off again regarding Bikini. That being said, your JLR looks damn good! ��
I’m the same way but it doesn’t matter now. Lol thank you! I’ll take some better pics when I get it home.

Last edited:

Onlyone

Left the dealer pic. Finally home. Denver traffic was especially horrible. What’s new. Rained all day. Top to bottom. I need a relocation bracket for the spare or I might try removing bumper somehow with the sensors.

Attachments

• 685A450D-F7AA-4024-B7D4-6F2EC92B4C42.jpg
    685A450D-F7AA-4024-B7D4-6F2EC92B4C42.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 57

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Nice, congrats. Yeah, I was in Denver from this morning until this afternoon and traffic sucked hard. So freaking aggravating!

JTCO

Meme King
Left the dealer pic. Finally home. Denver traffic was especially horrible. What’s new. Rained all day. Top to bottom. I need a relocation bracket for the spare or I might try removing bumper somehow with the sensors.

Looks great. Such a cool color.

Onlyone

Nice, congrats. Yeah, I was in Denver from this morning until this afternoon and traffic sucked hard. So freaking aggravating!

I guess I’m used to being up here. I made a mistake by coming down 6 to 25 instead of 470. The tourists are so bad this year. We couldn’t even get to either little pizza joints in Idaho springs or Georgetown. Poor us. Lol

Looks great. Such a cool color.

Thank you! It’s really odd as it changes colors in different light. I’m glad they screwed up. :cheesy:

Also this Jeep rides really awesome. Perfectly straight down the road and I actually like the assistive cruise control. It’s a little freaky because it will stop you quickly if you come up on a truck or something without getting over quick enough.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that color really does catch the eye. Bet it would look awesome with the doors and top off :yup:

JTCO

Meme King
I guess I’m used to being up here. I made a mistake by coming down 6 to 25 instead of 470. The tourists are so bad this year. We couldn’t even get to either little pizza joints in Idaho springs or Georgetown. Poor us. Lol

I've lived here a long time and the last two years have gotten so bad. Can't go anywhere anymore.

It doesn't help that the Denver Post publishes articles all the time like "The top ten wilderness places you can go to get away from people and here's how you get there." And "The top ten hole in the wall restaurants that nobody knows about, and here's how you get there."